I have had a Walmart credit card for years now, with no problems. Unbeknownst to me, my online checking account was hacked, resulting in several bounced/rejected checks and payments.

After speaking to Walmart's customer service agent and bringing account current, they still closed my account. So apparently, if your bank account gets hacked and your payment gets returned -- Walmart will just close your account. It appears that it is MY fault my bank account was hacked -- something I had no knowledge or control over! This was not an intentional act on my part.

In this day of electronic banking, transfers, etc., things are bound to happen and beyond your control.

What a joke -- to *** with Walmart and the a$$es who work for them! Who needs your credit card -- I am seriously pissed off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Credit Card.

Reason of review: My account closed..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Account indscriminately closed.

Comments

Hey Holly you’re under the illusion that it’s one person posting as anonymous. That is not the case.

It DEFAULTS to anonymous if you don’t put in a name. A easy mistake that new ppl make. Perhaps calm down a bit.

If someone doesn’t wish to put a name down then that’s their right. So stop trying to step on that right please.

Hey Anonymous why not say who you really are instead of talking *** to every person that has had a {{redacted}} experience and is giving an honest bad review!!! You would rather be a coward keyboard warrior!

I HAVE BEEN MAKING PAYMENT REGULAR --MY SISTER JUST PASSED AWAY FEB 7TH 2018 I BOUNCE A CHECK DUE I HAD TO LEAVE SUDDENLY --I COULD NOT DEPOSIT MY CHECK BECAUSE I WAS IN ALABAMA I LIVE IN NEW YORK --I STEADLY MAKING PAYMENTS -WALMART CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AFTER 4 PAYMENTS AFTER THAT BOUNCED CHECK --THANKS WALMART FOR BEING CONSIDERATE WHEN PEOPLE LOSE A LOVE ONE --IM GOING VIRAL WIH THIS ONE ---IM PISSED ---

Palmer, Massachusetts, United States #1347998

It not Wal-Mart s fault your bank account was hacked why should they lose money!