1.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Ordered a set of tires to be installed on my completely stock Cadillac DTS. Same size and rated tires that came on the car.

Once the tires were in and I had to wait 45 min just to get checked in, I was called by phone about an hour later to tell me that they could not install the tires because of my factory air suspension and that it could explode if they put it up on the rack (gotta be joking), I went back and forth with the Tire Idiot (Technician) and he said there was no way to turn off the system so I told him after you drive the car on the rack turn off ignition, remove key put in your pocket system is off. He started going on that they have to pull the fuse and they aren't allowed to pull fuses so in the end, I had to drive my truck to the store pick up the tires have my wife drive to the nearest tire shop explain about WalMart hear a lot of laughter from all of the tire shop guys and get my tires changed.

Owner said he had heard a bunch of stories about Walmart but this was a new one.

The old story with Walmart, "Was flipping burgers yesterday, today I am a tire and lube technician" Would I ever trust Walmart again with my car? if I did I should be committed.

I didn't like: Tire and lube.

Comments

And how much did you save by buying those tires at Walmart rather than going to a tire shop where they know what they are doing?There are some things it's worth spending a few extra dollars on. Seems like you should be able to go to a tire shop if you can afford to drive a Cadillac.

to Anonymous #1515824

Thought I would save a few dollars but lesson is well learned.