1.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Jul 30

Re: the Cadillac DTS, let me assure you that the car is 11 years old and I am the second owner of the car and it originally cost me less than a Toyota of the same year.

Original review posted by user Jul 09

Ordered a set of tires to be installed on my completely stock Cadillac DTS. Same size and rated tires that came on the car.

Once the tires were in and I had to wait 45 min just to get checked in, I was called by phone about an hour later to tell me that they could not install the tires because of my factory air suspension and that it could explode if they put it up on the rack (gotta be joking), I went back and forth with the Tire Idiot (Technician) and he said there was no way to turn off the system so I told him after you drive the car on the rack turn off ignition, remove key put in your pocket system is off. He started going on that they have to pull the fuse and they aren't allowed to pull fuses so in the end, I had to drive my truck to the store pick up the tires have my wife drive to the nearest tire shop explain about WalMart hear a lot of laughter from all of the tire shop guys and get my tires changed.

Owner said he had heard a bunch of stories about Walmart but this was a new one.

The old story with Walmart, "Was flipping burgers yesterday, today I am a tire and lube technician" Would I ever trust Walmart again with my car? if I did I should be committed.

I didn't like: Tire and lube.

Comments

And how much did you save by buying those tires at Walmart rather than going to a tire shop where they know what they are doing?There are some things it's worth spending a few extra dollars on. Seems like you should be able to go to a tire shop if you can afford to drive a Cadillac.

to Anonymous #1515824

Thought I would save a few dollars but lesson is well learned.

to Anonymous #1527721

Growing Up, we lived next door to this rich guy who drove a Cadillac. He was always extremely pissed off saying that our cats were sleeping on his car and scratching up the paint.

He would yell "That's a $25,000 car!" and he threatened to kill any of our cats that he found in his yard. My mama said "Anyone rich enough to have a $25,000 Cadillac is rich enough to build a garage to keep it in."