My shopping experience at Walmart on Pleasant Crossing in Rogers went by normally today until I got up to check out. The cashier Jennifer D.

was rude beyond words!! She didn't greet me or talk to me, she had this angry look on her face the whole time, then to top it off she messed my groceries up when bagging them. She smashed my bread by putting other items on top of it, she smashed my eggs by doing the same thing, she put chemicals in with edibles. I was ready to just take my smashed bread and eggs and throw them at her.

I did get my smashed bread and eggs replaced and had her put them in seperate bags the second time and placed at the top of my cart like normal to avoid anymore smashing. She also rebagged my cleaning supplies and other food. I got no apology and no thank you from her at the end. This was just bad customer service all around.

Certainly even my haters on here will agree with me on this one.

I told the manager on duty up front about and he sympathized and said he would take care of it. I will tell my husband also just to make sure she does get disciplined, hopefully fired.

Review about: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

Bella Vista, Arkansas, United States #561245

Maybe you should use the Self Checkout so no one has to hear your constant b****ing. Oh wait, you'd probably have a complaint that the automated voice on the Self Checkout wasn't friendly enough or that you couldn't believe the machine had the audacity to make you bag items yourself.

People like you are seriously the *** of the Earth. You literally make me sick. People like you are the reason most cashiers and managers have become so rude.

Unless you work for a Walmart store and know what goes on on a day to day basis, keep your freaking mouth shut. Oh, and one more thing, burn in ***.

to Anonymous Glenwood Springs, Colorado, United States #1297534

You must work there....lol..I'm not a big fan myself on the wal *** in the first place I refuse to shop there the company practice's bad business all the way around..not to mention how nine times out of ten when I have shopped there I've been stalked by employees all around the store even going as far as to different employees pasing by me to look into my shopping cart as I'm looking for items that have been moved with out notice the company as a whole just sucks....no longer a customer.

CrAzYgRaNdMa

II've been on both sides of the cash register and there are some customers that really can be so rude, complain about everything that nothing will make them satisfied its hard to be pleasant when your treated like trash also I've had cashiers who act like they hate their job and the world in general. But I don't let them people ruin my day.

I just still be pleasant and go about my business.

Sometimes it bothers them worse than if I cussed them out.remember the saying kill them with kindness. :(

Forlorn

Regardless of who was treating whom badly here, the solution is obvious: despite what Wal*Mart wishes you to believe, you do not need Wal*mart. They need you.

I long ago stopped shopping at Wal*Mart, and where I live now there is none within sixty miles.

I prefer to give my money to local businesses that actually care about the community, even if it means I have to make more than one stop to buy things which are not imported from China. (Sam Walton, if he were alive today, would be ashamed of what his company has become.)

Lea, have you never heard of someone having a bad day? She replaces everything and you then try to get her fired? All your angry reviews are ridiculous. You get angry over nothing, i feel bad for anyone at stores or restaurants who has to help you cause if there not wiping your *** they aren't good enough in your book. Please grow up an remember the world doesn't revolve around you.

Sincerely

-Humanity

#519615

"Wow, you are the biggest b**** i have ever had the displeasure of hearing. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I seriously hope you never reproduce, because those kids are going to turn out F****d beyond belief.

Go kill yourself. Thanks."

She's pregnant right now, but she does not know who the father of the child is and Bernie is shocked since he has not touched her in years, ever since she reached 300 pounds.

#519614

Go kill yourself. Thanks."

#519579

Go kill yourself. Thanks.

#519525

A janitor? Ha ha where do you come up with this stuff?? I already told you my husband is a supervisor in the textiles department which oversees the clothing lines.

#519524

IHateStupidCustomers, you don't know me and I do not eat fast food all of the time. Most days I don't.

IHateStupidCustomers
#519398

good point BigBruce. I forgot that she stops at every local fast food place.

she's a sick person.

and she has no husband. if she really had a husband, then he'd come tell us off.

#519380

" have had very few bad experiences at this location beforehand. "

Most likely your bad experiences were not giving in to you and breaking the rules possibly even the law for you despite the fact that you threatened to have your husband fire them.

#519143

"I also do not eat fast food meals 3 times a day." Yeah - get with it IHateStupidCustomers. You forgot about her mid-morning snack, mid-day snack, mid-afternoon snack, evening snack, and the midnight special meal.

So that would be eight times a day.

" I will tell my husband also just to make sure she does get disciplined, hopefully fired." You fuсking сunt - why would you hope that someone gets fired.

At least she went out and got a job. Besides, why would they tell your husband, a janitor, if someone got disciplined or fired.

#519075

I have never said an unkind word to this employee before this incident. I have had very few bad experiences at this location beforehand.

I also do not eat fast food meals 3 times a day.

IHateStupidCustomers

MsLea, normally I would say that I feel bad that the cashier did that to you. but you're not a normal person.

and it's called bad karma. you treat employees like *** when you go grocery shopping every week and buy fast food 3 meals a day.

"Nope I just walked up with my purchases like any other customer."

No you are a spoiled brat who demands to get everything her way, and if you don't you threaten to smack people and or have your husband fire them.

I feel sorry for Jennifer, with the cashier's it is guessing game for you. Talk to you you accuse them of being too friendly and not doing their job, they don't talk to you you complain they are being anti social.

Nope I just walked up with my purchases like any other customer.

I bet you pissed her off before she smashed your eggs and bread, a person can only take so much, you probably demanded she give your change in currency that was produced in your birth year and demanded her fired by your husband because she could not find a quarter that was produced in your birth year.

to Jedi Knight Ethan #1288583

I bet you work for wal mart and I bet your a big part of the problem...me personally I hate wal mart there is something really wrong when the management team no longer trust the cameras or the customer...when one is followed and stalked around the store most will not go back....it's your pay check people you decide.