I ordered an item online.

On delivery I see the box is busted open and looking in I can see the item has deep scratches and I am not sure if any parts may be missing. So I refused the delivery.

Walmart was supposed to send me a replacement but they say its back-ordered.

As a test I went to walmart.com and I had no trouble adding the same item to the cart as a new order.

When I call to verify if I could order this item I was told that yes its in stock. What the ***! When I told the customer rep that I was told my order is back-orderer she could not explain why it shows in stock for new orders but back-ordered for my order.

Total screw up!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments