2.9
Layout of Store

I ordered a box spring from their website which was suppose to be deliverd to the store for pick up. It never moved off prossesing to shipped so I called customer care.

I was told sometimes that just happens and I could reorder...it should not happen again. I asked how I was going to get my money back. She then said she could cancel the current order and in 48 hours I would get a confirmation email then 7-10 days later I would get my money back for an item that I never received! So disappointed!

The order should have been there at the promised date. At the very least an email updating me on the status/issue.

No communication from them what so ever.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not getting a product i ordered. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "never got my order" of box spring. Walmart needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned box spring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments