Featured Not resolved
2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I will never buy this garbage again.I bought 4 bags of this salad on the 7th.

It's now the 8th. The sell by date is the 9th. It's not even the sell date yet and the unopened bags turned to slime. 2 of the 4 bags I bought have turned and another is on the way to turning.

This is disgusting. It's also a waste of my money and I am on very tight budget. $5.00 may not sound like much but for that I couldn't have gotten everything I needed to make salads which is exactly what I'm doing from now.

This is just a terrible product.DO NOT waste your money on this product.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of marketside classic iceberg salad from Walmart and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4 and wants Walmart to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was product that t purchased. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

#1201724

Could you go to the farmers market and get fresh, unpackaged, lettuce grown by a local farmer? Just a thought. Walmart doesn't strike me as a very good choice for fresh produce; again, just a thought.

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1199183

You can return them to Walmart... just saying.

Shalford, England, United Kingdom #1196717

*** *** salad

almightyoz
Eglin Afb, Florida, United States #1196666

Your first time purchasing packaged salad?