Hanover, Pennsylvania
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I will never buy this garbage again.I bought 4 bags of this salad on the 7th.

It's now the 8th. The sell by date is the 9th. It's not even the sell date yet and the unopened bags turned to slime. 2 of the 4 bags I bought have turned and another is on the way to turning.

This is disgusting. It's also a waste of my money and I am on very tight budget. $5.00 may not sound like much but for that I couldn't have gotten everything I needed to make salads which is exactly what I'm doing from now.

This is just a terrible product.DO NOT waste your money on this product.

Review about: Marketside Classic Iceberg Salad.

I didn't like: Product that t purchased.

2.8
Layout of Store
Ease of Use
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $4
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Submit review

Comments

#1201724

Could you go to the farmers market and get fresh, unpackaged, lettuce grown by a local farmer? Just a thought. Walmart doesn't strike me as a very good choice for fresh produce; again, just a thought.

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1199183

You can return them to Walmart... just saying.

Shalford, England, United Kingdom #1196717

*** *** salad

almightyoz

Your first time purchasing packaged salad?