Walmart - Terrible Salad
I will never buy this garbage again.I bought 4 bags of this salad on the 7th.
It's now the 8th. The sell by date is the 9th. It's not even the sell date yet and the unopened bags turned to slime. 2 of the 4 bags I bought have turned and another is on the way to turning.
This is disgusting. It's also a waste of my money and I am on very tight budget. $5.00 may not sound like much but for that I couldn't have gotten everything I needed to make salads which is exactly what I'm doing from now.
This is just a terrible product.DO NOT waste your money on this product.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product that t purchased
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times. Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "Date: 10/09/2014 Management Walmart 10th Ave N. Palm Springs Fl. 33461 Gentlemen, On 10/08/2014, I ate a sandwich made from Tuna salad purchased from your store. The tuna contained foreign objects some of which I ingested. I..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "The sales department took our trailer for a trade in, picked it up from ny and brought it to their store and we were to pick up our new camper..."