1.8

I SHOP AT WALMART #752 IN PASADENA, TEXAS 77505 EVERYDAY. I HAVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS FOR THE PAST 6 MOTHS IN GETTING THE FIBER BRAN OATMEAL RASIN COOKIE AND STILL CAN'T GET IT.

I HAVE SPOKEN TO FOUR DIFFERENT ASST. MANGERS AND THEY ALL PROMISED TO HAVE THEM IN AFEW WEEKS. WHERE ARE MY COOKIES. I EVEN SPOKE WITH THE SO CALLED MANANGER YESTERDAY ABOUT THIS ISSUE AND OTHERS.

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE PHOTO LAB DAILY SPENDING $20- $30 EVERYDAY. I WENT THERE AT 9AM TODAY AND HAD TO PAGE 3 TIMES A HALF LATER SOMEONE CAME AND SAID THE LAB OPENS AT 9. I SAID ITS 930 ALREADY. I DID MY PICTURES AND WANTED TO PAY FOR THEM.

THERE WAS NOBODY THER AND I LOST COUNT ON HOW MANY TIMES I PAGED FOR HELP, I EVEN ASK THEM TO SEND THE STORE MANAGER AND HE NEVER CAME. FINALLY AN HOUR LATER SOMEONE FROM THE LAB CAME IN TO HELP ME. HIS NAME IS JOHN AND HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME. THEY ARE TAKING HIM OUT OF THE LAB AND PUTTING HIM IN THE GARDEN CENTER, IN WHICH IS A BIG MISTAKE ON THE STROE.

I JUST WANT SOMETHING DONE WITH THIS MANAGER. I HAVE BEEN SHOPPING WALMART FOR OVER 40 YEARS AND IF I HAVE TO, I WILL TAKE MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE. I SPEND AN AVERAGE OF $200.00 EVERY WEEK.

IT WON'T HURT ME TO TAKE MY BUSINESS SOME WHERE ELSE. THANK YOU!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to "new management".

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart fiber one oatmeal raisin cookies for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Wow, don't even know where to start. Ok, cookies - $3 a pack.

Get 'em somewhere else if you can't get 'em there. Now. You spend lots of money at photo "every day". And, one fine day you had a problem.

Sorry about that, people get sick, they call out, machines break, and, I'm sure they've just decided they don't like you in particular. So you felt the need to post a comment in front of God, Flag, and everyone that the manager should be fired now. Gez.

No wonder Walmarts are so hard to deal with - they have to sort through so many tons of this garbage every single day.