I arrived at the automotive to have 2 tires put on at 5:43pm the male associate told me it shouldn't take long the manager Jim and another female associate Jamie were working on my vehicle. The male associate that helped me informed me that the tech Jamie didn't use the lift and jacked up my car replacing the tires one at a time.

Then the male associate proceeded to tell me she didn't realize the spare and standard rim have different lugs on them. At 7pm he said the manager Jason who was assisting the other manager with my vehicle would have it done soon. I let him know I needed to be at work at 7pm I asked the male associate to let the manager know and if I could be compensated for my time since it was taking longer than expected, and I was already late to work. I left the Racine location at 7:47 pm.

Neither managers came out to speak to me or apologize for the delay they had the male associate stay to check me out. The location closes at 7pm

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Location: Sturtevant, WI 53177

Comments

#1982060

It took longer deal with it. Next time replace them yourself

#1982058

Cannot afford to pay what they charge so you lie for a reduction.

#1982066
@Jeston

You so stupid

#1982105
@PissedConsumer1982066

You cannot even type in proper English,. It is not me who is stupid.

#1982106
@PissedConsumer1982066

So since I can type in proper English, I am smarter than you and you call me stupid. What does that make you?

Walmart Reviews