Verified Reviewer

1.1

Email sent to Walmart. Lots of good that'll do me but I had to do something...

I'm sure no one is going to care but I'm going to email a complaint anyway.

No one is going to lose their job if I complain and no one had been able to fix the problem.

I ordered a roku device online yesterday and was informed via email that I could pick it up today after noon. I checked on the website and the app today and it said it wouldn't be available until TUESDAY. I needed it today.

I called customer service.

The first rep put me on hold forever only to return to give me a song and dance about why it wasn't available until Tuesday. I told him to cancel the order and I'd order through Amazon and suddenly he couldn't hear me, told me to call back, and hung up.

The second time I called I went through the whole thing again with some person I named Troy (I think).

He had such a thick accent I couldn't figure out what he said. I told him to cancel my order etc., that it was extremely unacceptable that this had happened and he started YELLING at me. I canceled the order and then asked for his name. I could not figure out what he was saying so had to ask him twice more and by the third time he was extremely rude AGAIN.

He should be fired.

So I ordered through Amazon for the same price, unistalled the app, and will NEVER order from Walmart.com again. I would like a response to my email and would like to speak to someone who not only files a complaint but can fix it.

To make matters worse, I called the local store in Glenmont, NY

(311 Rte 9W, Glenmont, NY 12077) to speak to someone and no one picked up.

Called customer service twice and chose the pick up option the third time. I sat on the phone for a considerable amount of time for all three calls and it was useless.

Karen ---

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Speak to corporate directly. Fire that second rep. .

Walmart Pros: Store hours.

Walmart Cons: Customer service and website incorrect info.

Comments