3.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Here is the transcript of my "chat" with "customer service:" Mauricio G: Thanks for chatting with Walmart.com! I’m Mauricio G and I’ll be assisting you today.

Mauricio G: Hi, A! A Johnson: How will you be assisting me? A Johnson: How will you be helping me with the miserable shipping services Walmart offers? Mauricio G: I was checking your order and I noticed that the item had a delay in the shipping process, FedEx is going to deliver the order by Tue 1/31/2017 by end of day.

We sincerely sorry for all the inconveniences, be assure that we are looking forward to improve our delivery service. Mauricio G: I can process you $15.00 of discount in the price of the item, I understand that the money don't solve the issue but I really want to show you how much I care the situation. A Johnson: This is the second time I have dealt with this, I ordered another one that was defective and returned it. Great return service, but the item arrived about a week late and I got all kinds of apologies from customer service.

A discount on an item isn't why I took the time to file this complaint, I just want better service. If an item can't be delivered until a later date, that should be the "date of delivery." Walmart shouldn't mislead its customers into thinking they can make plans on receiving an order in a time frame that can't fulfill. Amazon is very reliable about that. Mauricio G: I understand why you feel in that way, we don't meet the expectations in the delivery time for some orders.

Be assure that we are working really hard to improve in the shipping service, as well we are working with the carriers to improve the delivery time frame for the orders. A Johnson: Plans have been made around set up time (which is rather long) and the delivery date. This is very frustrating. In my experience you have made the delivery times posted on purchases for no orders.

I am not assured anything is being done about this problem. If you can't resolve it can you refer me to someone who can? Does Walmart care at all about customer ratings on social media? Mauricio G: I'm really sorry but in this case the carrier already have the item schedule to be delivered the next week, we are not able to make that FedEx deliver the item by tomorrow.

We always appreciate the customers who leave the feedback about our service, this always help us to work harder in our service. A Johnson: I see that this conversation has been a waste of my time. I will be leaving negative feedback on this issue, I'm sure that A Johnson: Walmart will "appreciate" that. Switch carriers.

Mauricio G: Ok, as well you will receive a survey there you can leave your feedback and rate me and you will find other section to evaluate your Walmart.com experiences with this order. Again we will look forward to improve in the delivery time frame for our items. Mauricio G: Are there any other questions I can help you with today? A Johnson: Yes, who is your supervisor?

Mauricio G: The name of my supervisor is Melanie R. Mauricio G: Do you have any other question or request? Mauricio G: I have not heard from you in a few moments. Are you still with me?

A Johnson: How do I contact her? Mauricio G: I'm really sorry but our supervisors don't have a direct contact line.

Mauricio G: We understand your situation with this item and certainly we will document this issue to improve our service. A Johnson: That is not customer service.Who is "we?" Are you telling me that you are the only representative I can discuss this with, and how will it be documented?

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Customer service at local store for return.

I didn't like: Delivered on time.

Comments

So how long have you been living on Planet Jerkwad?

Canton, Mississippi, United States #1283098

Mauricio should've slammed the phone down in your face.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1278979

You are a very rude person. This man tried to help you and you continued to be rude and disrespectful.

Walmart does not own FedEx.

You need to shop in person from now on. However, I doubt there will be many stores that will put up with your attitude.

YOU ARE A VERY RUDE *** CUSTOMER!!!!!!

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1277716

This man tried to help you and you were still an ***. You need to understand that you are BLESSED.

Some people don't even have $15 and they don't get to eat every day. But you, you made contact with this person knowing that FedEx and Walmart are two different companies. Your issue was with FedEx. You spoke highly of Amazon and so do I, but I'm currently going through this with Amazon!

Truth is, all companies go through this.

It's no different than walking out of a restaurant with the wrong order. S h i t happens.

All this seems to prove is you have the grammar of a person that doesn't natively speak English and that you're an *** that bullies people. Try being nice to people that you want help from.