Logan, West Virginia

I preordered the HP stream laptop in magenta on Dec 11th as a Christmas gift for my 11 year old daughter. This is the biggest thing that she is looking forward to getting for Christmas.

When ordered it stayed that the item would ship on DEC 15th. here it is the 17th and it's still showing processing. The item is now sold out on walmart.com. I called to inquire about my order and was hung up on twice after waiting for over 20 minutes each time.

When I finally talked to someone they informed me that they didn't know why it was still processing even though the money has been removed from my debit card. Just stated that it should be shipped on the 19th but if not call back. What the *** walmart, I put my faith into you?!? When I ask about guaranteed christmas delivery I was told walmart.comdosent guarantee anything!!

This will be the last time I order from them for christmas and they better hope I have her laptop by Christmas or they WILL be hearing about it! Beware of walmart.com people!

Review about: Walmart Gift Card.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Customer service, Long waits, Service, Management, Lack of stock.

Comments

Srinagar, #917857

Keep her away from computers. she might come to this site and read dumb sh*t. not to mention wm's site with links to p*rn.

to wise up Logan, West Virginia, United States #917881

I am more concerned that my daughter will be crying the whole of Christmas because she did not get the laptop I promised her. This will ruin Christmas and if it does not arrive by Christmas I will be contacting a lawyer and suing them for ruining Christmas for my child.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #917889

You cannot really sue just because your spoiled brat cried because she did not get a Christmas gift. While she probably got other gifts there are children who get nothing for Christmas, and your bratty child would cry because she got the laptop late.

I mean she is 11 she is too old to be believing in Santa, and she is too old to cry because she did not get a Christmas gift. Just tell the situation and tell her she will get the gift later on when they get their act together, say April 2016.

to Anonymous Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States #917953

Who gives a sh*t? she's a kid.

teach her to value other things besides laptop from crackmart. make that b*tch go outside and play.