State: Texas Clear all filters (588 of 8194 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show
I went in to wal-mart to shop for the 4th of July. In the fruit department I smelled something very rotten as I was gathering red apples. I smelled my hand and realize that it was the red apples that were very nasty. So I went up to a manager who was putting groceries...
IHateStupidCustomers

Anonymous, you claim that you don't argue. yet you always reply to us.

the only difference with you is that you usually talk like a child that can't figure how to use a cell phone. and you're the nut case that agrees with nut cases on this site.

Review
Everytime I go into Wal Mart, I see more floor associates than I do cashiers. Many of these associates seem to be doing nothing at all, quite a few I see out in the parking lot socializing or sitting in their cars. Every single Wal Mart manager I see is always walking...
IHateStupidCustomers

FastFoodPrincessLea you don't have a husband in Home Office, get over it. I don't why that's a fantasy of yours.

Review
You go out in 99 degree weather to pick up your medicine, only to find the Pharmacy staff went to lunch 20 minutes early, then returned 10 minutes late? walmart Lincoln ave Harlingen? A couple days later, after submitting prescription online & receiving conformation...
LadyScot

Sorry, but when you do your scripts online, YOU choose the pharmacy location to have them filled in. YOU chose the wrong one.

Review
WHY IS IT THAT WALMART ACCEPTS VISA CREDIT CARDS AND SAMS CLUB DOES NOT??? I HAVE TO GO BY A WALMART 3 MILES OUT OF MY WAY TO BUY A GIFT CARD THEN DRIVE THREE MILES TO SAMS TO BUY GAS. THIS MAKES NO SENSE WHAT-SO- EVER AND MAKES ME WANT TO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH WALMART...

I actually work at sams and one way they keep the cost down is to limit the amount of credit cards they process. Each card company charges a certain percent of the profit to process the card.

American express charges 4%. If you want to be able to use a visa expect the cost of the merchandise to increase

Walmart in Austin, Texas - Wally World rudeness

At Walmart the customer is no longer king. The management is king and we the customer only prosper if they are treating their employees right, which is hardly ever. Asking an associate for assistance is like a disruption to their day. I have had to go bang on associate work carts or scream "EXCUSE ME" at the top of my lungs sometimes just to get their attention. Then they give me that "what do you want?" look. I have to use the self checkouts because cashiers are so rude it is upsetting to have to go through a line to deal with their ignorance. Even on self checkouts they still come up to me while I am checking out and treat me like I am a bother.

I have always been treated well at Walmart but then I am polite to them. Next time try this phrase instead of banking on their cart and acting like you belong in a zoo.

Just say excuse me but I hate to bother you will you please direct me to so and so.

You will get a better response. You have to be a human to be treated like one.

The Doc

The only Walmart employees that walk about with a work cart, are the Janitors and Maintenance Crews.

What exactly is it that you need that you have to scream at Janitors and Maintenance Crews whilst banging on their work carts?

IHateStupidCustomers

well there you go. you treat the employees like garbage so they don't treat you well either.

you answered you own question. you must not shop at Walmart very often if you haven't realized that low prices are the only benefit of shopping there, not the service.

I would feel like *** too if I was a cashier there, ringing people up non stop. it sounds like you're just a psycho, like another MsLea.

It seems like you are rude. Banging on people's work cards and yelling instead of being a lady or gentleman and waiting until they are finished what they are doing.

No wonder they don't want to help you. You get what you dish out.

BooFricketyHoo

Wow, where do you shop? I've never had that problem. Oh, but wait, you act like an animal out of its cage.

So it's okay for you to walk up to associates and scream at them, but you'll get mad if they don't approach you with a smile and a jolly song?

View more comments (5)

Walmart in Austin, Texas - Dear *** customers part 2

A continuation of my post from yesterday 7. 20 items or less means just that. Those stands are not built for a full basket of stuff and it annoys and makes the customers behind you, who only has a few items and is ready to go, wait even longer. I have had some customers yell at other customers for doing that. I don't blame them. 8. The number of hours allowed for associates is set by home office, not store management. If there are not enough cashiers it isn't our fault. Not to mention that a lot of the people they hire for cashier are minors who call in all of the time. 9. If someone doesn't have a name tag on then they are probably on lunch or off the clock and are just shopping or picking up stuff. Leave them alone and stop getting mad because they are not working or can't answer your questions because they are off the clock. Laws are laws, and everyone deserves a break and to go home for the day. Some people work for a living, we can't all be Bon Bon munching welfare recipients or bored rich housewives. 10. You cannot park in the fire lane or the handicapped spot if you are not handicapped. If we tell you to move your car then shut up and move it. You are not royalty or some celebrity. Even they are not allowed to park in those places. The walking may also do you some good and help diminish America' s reputation as the fattest country on earth.
IHateStupidCustomers

the chunks I blow..? well.. if you the person you were recently stalking was throwing up, I can't say it was me.

Naw, just trying to dodge the chunks you blow!!!!! :( :( :(

...

IHateStupidCustomers

jeez.. someone is getting a little angry.

judging by the smiley faces. I guess me not catering your odd fetishes is irritating you?

Actually, I don't caer how you do it. I just want you referred to in the past tense. :( :( :(

IHateStupidCustomers

and you still want me to eat *** weird..

OK try this one. Eat sh it and die - just go away.

I don't care how you do it, just GO! :(

IHateStupidCustomers

anonymous, it's one thing to reply back to me when I'm posting in the Target section since you hate them so much after you "Target hating because of disaster related reasons speeches" but you're seriously going to hunt me down because of a post about an insane woman like MsLea? a woman that everyone seems to hate except for you, for some odd reason.

and I'm beginning to think you've been watching that old 2 girls 1 cup video? because you have some weird fetish going on in your last few comments.

Oh h h Hate ...

Eat your own nasty tu rds! :p :p

IHateStupidCustomers

MsLea, you don't have to keep reminding us that you're nothing but a trouble making psycho. you've been reminding us daily since the first complaint that you posted.

I always bring hundreds of items at the 20 or less cash registers. When the cashier says no I tell them that my husband who works at home office will be hearing about this. She then makes me empty the items that I have hidden in my pocket and purse and pay for them at the regular registers, oh the nerve.

Then at the pharmacy I ask for a few extra pills because sometimes I like to overdose or sell and they refuse to give more than my prescription.

IHateStupidCustomers

correction. her imaginary husband.

MsLea, customers are not royalty. when I go into a store, I don't dress like a king and expect the employees to have the red carpet rolled out for me and an electric wheelchair pimped out to look like a throne. I go into a store and am happy just as long as I'm treated fairly. I don't need a store to honor an ad about a patio that was found in a nasty old newspaper that I failed to read until weeks later.

I don't expect an off the clock employee to risk his job to just get me help with a diet coke. and I certainly don't act like a psycho that makes up fake stories nonstop for attention.

Anthony, Mslea is one of the people who mistreat the workers. When they don't give in to her temper tantrum and bend the rules for her she threatens to have her husband who works at home office fire them.

Mslea there are some customers whom they would rather lose their business than keep their business. You being one of them.

@Mrslea This is true but you see, the associates of Walmart, are not the owners. If you have a problem with the store take it up with said owners.

Yes you can take your business elsewhere. PLEASE DO! Maybe then Walmart will decide to do things right.

They mistreat the average worker, why? Because they can.

MrsLea

Like I said in part 1, no one has to shop in your store. The customer is royalty in the retail world. They are the only reason you exist and they are your only real boss.

View more comments (15)

Walmart in Austin, Texas - Dear *** customers of the world

Update by user Jun 03, 2012

Oh and if a price rings up slightly higher than what you thought it was then we will change it for you. Don\'t come unglued about it, nobody likes a cheapskate.

If it is a big price difference and there is no sign proving it is that much lower than you aren\'t getting it for that price, end of story. You are trying to scam us and most of us are not idiots.

Spanish customers, stop trying to pretend you don\'t know english just to try to pull one over in us.

Original review posted by user Jun 03, 2012

As a longtime retail associate let me just explain the things you customers do that is ***, annoying and you need to stop. 1. No one is perfect, not even you. We do the best we can to please you and unfortunately we sometimes make mistakes. Accept our apology and move on. 2. If we don't have something, we don't have something. We mere store associates have no control over the inventory we have. Most retail places are chain stores and the head honchos at the corporate office control what inventory the stores get. We can order it for you if we can find it online or call around to other local stores to see if they have it, but that is the best we can do. Stop expecting us to be able to pull out a magic wand and just make things appear. 3. We can only hold things for so long. If you get unexpectedly tied up and can't make it to the store in the time you say you will be there, call and let us know and we will gladly continue to hold it for you. Don't come in a month later and get mad at us because we put it back on the shelf and it sold. 4. If you are calling us up from home or wherever to see if we have something in stock, don't get mad because we don't get to you right away or we put you on hold. We are not ignoring you, we are busy with other customers already in the store and ready to spend money there. You aren't the only person in the universe. You could also try getting off your 500 pound cheetoh eating *** and come in to the store and take a look for yourself. I have noticed some of these people who do this don't live too far away. 4. Stop trying to bring stuff back that you have used and you bought years ago and expect us to take it back and give you your money back. We are not a thrift store or a rent to own place. 5. We are not there to babysit you . It is your responsibility to bring the right stuff and be able to give us the right information so we can do whatever for you. If you don't like a certain rule or procedure then take it up with corporate. They are the ones that make the rules, not us. 6. Threatening us or trying to use bodily harm on us will land you in jail every time. Just because you are customer does not give you the right to break the law. There's more, but that will do for starters.

I work retail also and what you have posted is true, but I have also received very poor customer service from Walmart and with an attitude. Not just from one store.

But my biggest issues are with Walmart.com.

All businesses have to remember, the consumers perception is real, no matter what the facts are. Change their perception and the company will have less problem customers.

IHateStupidCustomers

thank you MsLea. when I'm out shopping, I'll be more than happy to know that psycho's like you will stop shopping at stores that don't bend the rules for low lives like you.

*standing ovation*

That's good MrsLea. I'd rather I don't have to deal with seeing people throwing fits in front of me when I'm shopping, or scammers that drive up the prices for everyone. I'm quite fine with not dealing with them.

Signed,

An honest customer (unlike you)

MrsLea

And none of these customers you are complaining about have to shop in your store either.

This is all so true.

IHateStupidCustomers

there's definitely A LOT more that can be added to that. like customers thinking a rebate is instant.

How many times can I 'like' this?

View more comments (7)

Walmart in Austin, Texas - Was greeted by the wal-mart security guy yesterday

This same security that has followed me around the store the last few times I was at the Round Rock, TX store. Nothing rude, but I just let him have it!! I told him I don't appreciate the racism this store has been inflicting on me and I have a good mind to sue the store. He denied that was what I was experiencing, but I know the truth. I then saw him walk by again when I went by the deli to pick up my luncheon meats. Oddly enough I got end pieces Instead of meat when I got home. Round Rock, Texas must be the new KKK capitol of the world.
BooFricketyHoo

Why do you go to a "racist" store and endure such harassment? Get a life.

Maybe you are the racist one. The Pussification of America is almost complete thanks to whiny babies like you :cry :cry :cry

Shameeka85

It seems racism is making a comeback in America.

IHateStupidCustomers

Mr. White is just some racist, no life loser from a poor part of the Bronx that has nothing better to do other than be racist and change his username for every comment. but to the original poster, I highly doubt the security guard always follows you.

BooFricketyHoo

What kind of drugs are you on? They seem like they rock. Care to share?

blackdontcrack

Honkies are the *** of the world, sista.

Stopza mekin funz uf uz. We iz no we iz ignant an po an robz yallz an likes da chikn an sheet, bhut itz hertz owr fehlinz an sheet win yallz say dat sheet.

I agree Mr White's comment was racist. However this person has posted like three or four false claims of racism and they use terms like "white trash" and "honkie" themselves so they are either trolling or had too much to drink.

native4life

OK MR white you are a racist *** and for anyone to make a statement regarding color and etc should keep it to them self's as it clearly show some people have no respect for others.

How ya doing DEE! Either you are a nasty foul mouthed sheboon or you are a *** lover. If you are a sheboon, choke on a chicken bone you filthy disgusting wild boon *** If you are a white *** lover, go get raped by wild feral *** bucks and get robbed you *** loving liberal b-itch.

Shameeka85

Oh yes Mr. White, I'm just a bottom feeding, gang banging, ghetto wellie like all us black folks

Mr. Whites comment needs to be deleted immediatley and he needs to be blocked.....ignorance is alive and well in the bronx!

Another ignorant, wild sheboon engaging in tnb. Nice *** name, Shameeka.

I have noticed that black people that have *** African monkey names are darkies that engage in tnb. You are probably followed around because you had far too many cat 5 chimp outs in the store and they want to make sure you don't go full force sheboon chimp and destroy the store. I once was a security guard. This sheboon was about to chimp out because the cashier would accept stolen merchandise as a return.

I calmly told the feral sow to leave an once she said,"U iz raysis," that's when I grabbed her by her nappy fro and threw her out the store onto the ground. Now it's time for me to say random racial slurs......blue gums, *** sheboon, tar babies, niglets, talking monkey, darkie, suburb ape, urban gorilla, Africant American, food stamp collector, chicken bone, spade, coon,

Why dont you stay at home if you think everyone is racist and out to get you.

Test

View more comments (13)
Review
#320709 Review #320709 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Walmart in Dallas, Texas - Mistaken Identity

I had a customer complaint this evening that is just beyond explanation. At about 6:30, I get called to the customer service desk to speak with an upset customer. Her complaint was that an associate kept trying to avoid her and dashed into other isles when she tried to flag him down from help. When I asked her for the associates name, she said he did not have a name badge. When I asked her what he looked like, she described that he was wearing a light blue tee-shirt, cargo pants, and bright red Nikes. I told her that I would look into this. Lo and behold, our "mystery associate" appears at the registers up front with these bright red Nikes. After person checked out, I approached the "mystery associate" and asked him if he found everything in our store ok. He responded that he was good, except that some annoying lady kept asking him for help in the vacuum section and that she kept trying to get his name. I realized that this "mystery associate" was no associate at all, but just an unfortunate customer who wore a blue shirt and khakis who was the victim of a *** 1D1OT who would not believe that he did not work at Wal-Mart.
#1207711

He could have just told her that he didn't work there.

IHateStupidCustomers

yumad4, MsLea doesn't leave the house. she just makes up fake complaints.

BigBruce, that's nuts. I guess the dumb *** didn't realize that there's blue shirts for sale out there.

omg you got to talk to mrslea in the flesh!!! was she hot? hahaha funny story

View more comments (2)
Review
#320627 Review #320627 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Harvard Walmart is a joke

Harvard Walmart does NOT have the following: Downy orchid, Downy lavender, Pledge pet hair sweepers, selection of kitty pans sucks , center cut pork chops, fresh salmon, cheddar dogs, fresh Market Day Salads, frozen pre-cooked cheddar potatoes, canned peas, Craisins fruit snacks, candles (very limited),and this list was only week of 05/20/2012! I have to drive to either Rockford,McHenry or Woodstock to get anything I need. Pretty sad when I live in Harvard...Harvard Walmart should start carrying stock for the minorities (white) instead of mostly hispanic products...the lighting is horrible, flickers on/off,dingy.
BooFricketyHoo

Waaaaaah :cry Go to a different store then. Racist pig.

uh oh E-THUG in da house, and da roof is on fire. we dont need no water let the motha fucca burn!! lol sorry heartless the grammer attacks are a pet-pev of mine maybe because i suck at it haha.

"Walmart should start carrying stock for the minorities (white) instead of mostly hispanic products" - Anonymous

*** id take a taco or fried chicken over a hamburger any day, whiteys food sucks!

E-THUG in da house.

IHateStupidCustomers

then go to those other stores from now on? don't blame someone else for your abnormal grocery list.

"I could point out the obvious lack of grammar and spelling"

watchout heartless is an internet bully. I know watchout is 2 words, just giving you a rock to throw back at me gangsta!!!!!

DUMB DUMBS, I could point out the obvious lack of grammar and spelling, however I will go another direction. Do you have any understanding of geography?

There is more than one Harvard.

Listing a state would be ideal. Luckily for your I'm smart enough to know you mean Harvard Illinois.

View more comments (5)
Review
#320217 Review #320217 is a subjective opinion of poster.