Walmart in Gatesville, Texas - Horrible
- Lost funds
- No recourse
Update by user Apr 03
The Manager that hired the employee in question called me and she assured me that it would be taken care of to my satisfaction. I am given my faith in her, who I met yesterday for 1st time, over the phone to address this issue agreeably for both of us. I am satisfied...
- James the manager and walmarts selection of managers
- In store buying mostly agreeable
- Protection plans are apparently scams
Update by user Jul 16
when I ever go back to this store again, I want no more calling cops and lieing bout me. don't want to be asked to leave store. want to be treated like a normal customer.
Original review posted by user May 03will never ever step foot back in this Walmart again. the customers there have called the cops on...
- Fact that manager didnt do anything to resolved problem
- Being asked to leave store because other customers were lieing
- Accused of driving thru parking lot nude
Walmart in Mineral Wells, Texas - Poor service with so called extended warranty
Walmart in Dallas, Texas - Savings catcher rip off!
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.