State: Texas Clear all filters (6 of 8194 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show
2.8

Update by user Apr 03

The Manager that hired the employee in question called me and she assured me that it would be taken care of to my satisfaction. I am given my faith in her, who I met yesterday for 1st time, over the phone to address this issue agreeably for both of us. I am satisfied...

Are you really upset over $1?

Review
Cons
  • James the manager and walmarts selection of managers
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Poor Service Skills
  • Civility Of Management
  • Embarrassment

Update by user Sep 19, 2018

Purchased the necessary part and replaced it myself, I still feel ripped off seeing that Walmart will never have to replace my TV and I've paid them to do so. After switching the board I realized how self serviceable TV's are these days, the warranty wasn't even needed...

I repair electronics on my own and trust me it's not that hard. You should be able to repair your TV on your own.

Try YouTube for steps to diagnose your problem, make sure you pay attention to be sure not to mess your TV up.

Also you should go to your back and grab a statement on the day of the purchase as proof and get a refund for the protection plan you paid for, if there has been no service for what you paid for a refund is entitled to you. If they refuse take a further this is America.

2.5
Would not let me return a whole bolt of material! I purchased the whole bolt!!! It was never cut! They need to post a sign in the fabric department that no fabric - cut or uncut can be returned! Bad policy. Whole bolts uncut should be returnable!!!

They do have signs in the fabric department stating this. Maybe you need to take mommy, daddy or another adult to the store with you so they can read this sign to you. Maybe you should also have asked their permission before making the purchase, or better known you truly wanted the fabric before purchasing.

2.8
On February 6, 2016 at approximately 4:00 p.m., I was browsing around in the sewing department looking for specific colored ribbon to make baby toys to donate, while I witnessed and older woman at the cutting counter having an attitude. She was unfriendly to a...

Here it is damned if you do, and damned if you don't. Some people find it offensive and annoying if they are constantly asked for help.

Others like yourself expect people working with the public to be mind readers and know when you need help. I think the best advice is to ask for help if needed. Since you are unale to do that have a parent shopping with you so they can speak for you.

It is clear to me that you are a shy and lonely person and you really are desperate for someone to talk to you, even if it is to ask if you need help. My advice, change your attitude and you will have friends to talk to and won't get offended if someone in retail or fast food ect asks if you want help because you are so desperate for someone to talk to you.

Update by user Sep 28, 2015

Sample of Billing and Payments made...this is why I closed the account!

Online Statement History

Statement Date Notes Statement Balance

September 11th, 2015 $6258.79 August 13th, 2015 $6444.12

July 13th, 2015 $6616.33

June 12th, 2015...

Walmart credit cards cheats believe it or not paid off balance early the next month the charged interest on 0 balance on my second card purchase over $ 1000 paid $500 first payment next month got charged interest, do not buy at Walmart with their credit master cards on sales or so they say interest free they steal from you prod and save no money ,paid tore my cards end of story but short of money stay away from crooked places

Review
Cons
  • Under-handed billing practices
Unlawful Interest Charges
Preferred solution
Quit unlawfully billing so called "unpaid interest" because it is always part of a monthly payment, at least to all Credit Card Companies that honor the Truth in Lending Laws.
Tags
  • Credit Card Ripoffs

Resolved: Walmart in Austin, Texas - Wal Mart owes me a dry cleaning

I went into Walmart superstore at Bentonville, Arkansas today, and when I walked along the produce wall I got dirt from celery bags on my new $100 blouse. It is now stained. They should of had a sign to warn about the dirt on these veggies. I have talked to everyone up to store manager and they refuse to pay my dry cleaning. Talking to my lawyer about lawsuit against Wally World. They have dangerous stuff at this store. It is also the home store is it not? Well they better be prepared for a possible lawsuit from me. W

LMFAO!!!!

IHateStupidCustomers

what doesn't add up to me is how this is yet another Arkansas Walmart complaint but the original poster is from Texas. maybe this is MrsLea again with another scam.

Something does not add up. First of all there is "A's" comment about why they were shopping in walmart when they can afford a $100 shirt.

Even so why would they be shopping in an expensive shirt. I am sure the dust from the clothing can be cleaned by washing.

My guess is they dirtied their clothing somewhere and is using this incident to scam Walmart out of a free dry cleaning. They see through his scam and he is angry about that.

So you got some dirt on your expensive blouse? So what!

Also why were you wearing a $100 shirt while shopping in Walmart anyways?

It isn't anybody fault but your own that you ruined your blouse. I wonder if this person would be complaining if this happened in an upscale store.

Obviously you are not educated yourself because you leaned too close to the carrots and are angry that they damaged your clothing. Though I think this story is all BS. The damage could easily be taken care when you wash your clothes, you just want money for your stupidity.

VeryAngryIndeed

It is going to take a lot of money to clean it too. I know it doesn't take any education and skill to work in the Wally World produce department, but they should at least know to make sure their products are clean and safe before they put them on shelves.

If you can afford a $100 shirt..what's a small dry cleaning price really going to affect you? You sound like a ***.

IHateStupidCustomers

next time, keep your eyes open you dumb *** I never knew celery was considered a dangerous object. I guess they'll have to keep in locked up with the expensive electronics and you'll have to see an associate if you need someone to get it for you.

maybe MrsLea01 will be your lawyer. I'm sure she'll sue Walmart for not letting her get a sale price that ended a month ago.

VeryAngryIndeed

Oh they are going to pay. Just like you cage zoo animals and exotic pets to buy, Wally World should keep harmful materials or food in a safe place.

MrsLea

Okay lady, good luck with your lawsuit :roll

So you think they should pay for your dry cleaning because you were careless and were too close to the veggies. Seriously even a seven year old knows how to avoid stay clean.

But people will sue for silly things these days. Another woman sued (or is trying to sue a man who gave her wrong directions and made her late to a job interview. She claimed it was his fault she did not get a job.

When if she had planned a head and made sure she knew the directions this would not have happened.

But I have to agree shame on WallyWorld for having dangerous objects in the store. Carrots are real dangerous and should only be bought if you are licensed to buy them.

your wearing a $100.00 blouse and shopping at wal-mart? sure get you a lawyer and pay him big money just to let the wal-mart lawyers eat him and you up--they have so many lawyers just sitting around waiting on people like you to have fun with--post how it goes on here i want to see if i laugh harder than i did reading this post.

You've GOT to be kidding.

Soo...how much in legal fees do you expect to pay to get your $20 for dry cleaning? You are an 1D10T!

A sign to warn about dirt on vegetables?

What's next? "Caution - Ice may be cold."

You need to watch where you are walking.

View more comments (14)