3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Went to Walmart - and had two different purchases. I told the cashier that and she just stared at me like I had two heads.

Then through the entire transaction no word - no eye contact - nothing. Then at the end she just handed me the receipt. No thank you, no go to ***, no nothing. Look I work with customers every day and I know they can be a royal pain in the ***.

But even with the nasty ones I smile and say thanks. I'm glad Lidl and Aldi are hitting them financially and causing people to rethink how they shop.

I know I have. I'll continue to get the things that these upstarts don't sell at Walmart, but I can guarantee that I'm very happy to hand over my $250-$300 biweekly to them rather than continue to help support racist attitudes towards customers.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Racist attitude from cashiers.

Comments

SoThere must be joking.

to Anonymous #1388179

No joke at all, but it doesn't really matter. Lidl and Aldi will overtake the chumps at Walmart soon enough and I won't have to deal with nasty attitudes from their cashiers.

Laugh - think it's a joke. The real laugh is that I'm saving real money and the joke is on the racist cashier at Walmart and the people who enable it there.

to SoThere #1388440

Exactly what did the cashier do that was racist?

Exactly what did the cashiers say or do that is racist?

That information is not stated in your complaint.

to Anonymous #1386333

I am white - she is black.

to SoThere #1386459

Okay...

And exactly how is that racist?