5.0

I met Bridgette this afternoon at the Walmart on Crossings Drive in Rocklin, CA 95677. She was the nicest and helpful young lady, she went above and beyond to help me find what I was looking for.

I truly enjoyed meeting her. Well done Bridgette! Thank you, Kathy

It is difficult to find your way around the store its so big, especially if your looking for a specific small item.

I know the employees can't be expected to know where all the different items are. What about having a few computer areas the customer can locate a specific item that might be difficult to locate, maybe close to the entrance.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Walmart. the best about walmart customer care from Walmart was location. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Comments