5.0

Today I decided i needed tires for the winter. I went to longmont Walmart at 2514 Main st .I left my car and went shopping. When i went to check on my car a gentlman came out and said Are you the owner of that car? I told him Yes and he ask me to come out to the car. I though I had major Promlems BUT He asked me why i wanted to buy new tires when these were perfectly good.

Not very often do you find such an honest person who cares more about the customer than making a sale.

I will be back when i need tires,my family will be purchasing tires there and I will be telling all my friends about my experiance.

What a wonderfull world this would be for shoppers if there were More Davids in the world

THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Reviewer is in happy mood. debddonuts is quite happy with david. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of tires. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tires in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments