Today is my son's 18th birthday. I went to walmart yesterday to the bakery dept.

to order his cake,but just like any other time that I go there for something something,the customer service is so horrible!!!They didn't want to decorate it the way that I wanted, the lady there said they don't draw. All I wanted on his cake was a big number 18 in the middle of a 1/4 sheet cake. She continued to say well..we don't draw. You don't know how to make an 18 and fill it in with frosting??

I had 3 managers come over and I had one on the phone. They had to ''talk'' her into doing her job. When they left, she threw the clipboard at me and said ''now what do you want?''I was there for 27 minutes,trying to get this cake ordered. I ended up walking away and went to FoodGiant,right down the street from Walmart, was there maybe 5 minutes,had the cake ordered, and had great customer service.

The cake was even cheaper,and they threw in the beautiful candles to go with it.

I called the manager again and told him I got the cake I wanted at another store.He didn't seem to care. But my son will have a great 18th birthday and then he goes into the Navy, so this was a very important birthday.

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Comments

Lackey#30127

I bet you wanted something special that the bakery does not normally do.

Why should WalMart, who is worth billions, care about you and your crackbaby son?

Everyone in my family still gets birthday party's and cakes. Adults included.

Isn't 18 a little old for birthday cake? I think it's time for you and your son to grow up.