I recently had a question about my trac phone where it was supposed to upgrade from grade 2to 3 and I wanted Walmart to help. this being the one in Muncie In.

The girl I started with abandoned me when I needed assistance most. Eventually another associate helped so I don't know the name of the one who took off but if I find out I will put it on this review. She had dark not so straight hair was short and a somewhat disconnected and abrupt. I think because I came from out of town and looked a little different than the usual clientele that she was like that.

The store number was 01665 Macgalliard St.

Don't expect to much from this store. B.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart customer care. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments