I am spending excess of $800 per month with this store and Walmart.I travel 130 miles to this store.

The customer service because of the construction in the parking lot and driveways as well as inside the store is a disaster for us customers. The aisle are a obstacle course with merchandise everywhere. The employees don't give a dam about customer service. The pharmacy employee's are always the absolute greatest.

Thank you Tommy Woo. Poor planning is not your customers fault............. I talked to Travis Malone and I am more upset than ever after my conversation with him. What a jerkoff!!

I probably will be a X customer after this experience.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Walmart is a bunch of thieves!!!! Walmart "Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times. Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs..." Read more Walmart - Traces of Anchovies in Great Value Chocolate Flavored Syrup! Walmart "...I decided to read the ingredients to see exactly what's in Great Value's chocolate flavored syrup to make it this consistency and it said that it may contain traces of..." Read more Walmart - Quality Pets/starvation policy is knowing willful cruelty of Puffers Walmart "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..." Read more Walmart - Horrible Scam Walmart "Ordered elevated dog bowl from Walmart.com and my account was charged to Walmart. When the item arrived, it was damaged and had obviously been used. Contacted Walmart immediately but they..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more