1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Tonight I was going to buy Nathan's Natural Cased hot dogs.While my son was picking out some items and browsing, I noticed the date on the hot dogs.

Today is 11/30/16, the hot dogs had sell buy 11/16/16. I reported it to an employee, I told him page the meat manager, instead he sent another employee who told me they would take care it. I doubt they will, I know with 6 packages of hot dogs going to be thrown away that were in the counter and how much in the back. It would not surprise me if the manager tries to sell so it does not impact his sales quota.

This is not the first issue I complained about this Walmart.The last time was a supervisor named Monica who I believe was teaching new cashiers how to take the change from the customers.

This reviewer shared experience about "no quality control" and wants this business to "managers that know how to manage" as the author lost $4. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1249781

Kevin having a dialogue with himself! Hilarious!

Scituate, Rhode Island, United States #1248586

I would like to add one more thing, I found out that someone reported me to the family services because they saw me slapping my son across the face in the parking lot.I think they mily services got my license plate number and reported me to the fan.

They accused me of abusing him. I was angry at him because he asked to use the washroom. I asked him before he left and he said he did not have to go. But after i had him sit in his car seat he had to go so I slapped him across the face and called him an ***, I called him ***.

Yeah I did use some profanity. I kept hitting him. I was angry at how things were handled. Someone apparently called the family services on me.

I would not have over reacted had they done their job properly.Their attitude made me hit my son in anger as I was angry at them when I hit him.

aconsumer3336O
to a***sumer33360 Cranston, Rhode Island, United States #1248588

One more thing I would like to add, they say that they have this incident on record and can take my son from me if they get anther call and gave me a warning.

BrettJones
to a***sumer3336O Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1248589

The only person to blame for this incident is yourself.If you have so much anger that you would abuse your son because you are angry at someone else you have no business being a parent.

You should be forced to take anger management classes.

You basically both physically and verbally abused your son and it is no one's fault but yours, stop making excuses and blaming others for your actions.Grow up.

to a***sumer3336O Manchester, New Hampshire, United States #1248592

They should you are a typical Rhode Island lead poisoned ***.

to a***sumer3336O #1323603

Hope they do if you continue to abuse your son. Shame on you .

to a***sumer33360 Johnston, Rhode Island, United States #1248590

What does this have to do with my complaint about hot dogs at Walmart in Cranstron?

to a***sumer33360 #1263818

Are you retarded? Seriously read what you wrote versus what the subject is, I know you are a Rhode Islander and it would not surprise me if you grew on da hill. Federal Hill.