480 views
2.2

I made an order which was suppose to be delivered Friday 28 between 5 and 6 pm and it never came and noone bothered communicating, I called customer service and was told it was returned but no reason was given for that they promised to send it the next morning 8 am that was after being put on hold for close to an hour. the next day no delivery came l called around 8 and was told they have my order and they are just waiting for the driver, 2 hours later l called again and was put on hold for a long time only to be told that they can only deliver at 5 pm yet l cancelled my morning waiting on that order. despite giving me coupons lm never going to use because lm done with their poor service, the delivery service at Walmart is the worse, the have poor communication and are not reliable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Delivery Service.

Location: Orlando, Florida

Comments

#2039903

Nothing is more annoying than to get an email that your item was delivered and nothing is there. Happened to me also. NEVER select delivery from Walmart.

OK I tried the Order off line. I went to pick up my Items.

There were several items NOT in stock. So I was charged a lesser amount. Problem being I was also charged for the Original total of over $54.00. So now I have paid over $94.00 for only $40.00 worth of groceries.

So it seems I have made a Loan to Walmart because I have more money than they do...??? It has been 2 days and it still is on my account.

VERY DISSAPOINTED. I WILL NEVER USE THAT SERVICE AGAIN.

Walmart Reviews