the manager at the riverdale nj wal-mart laughed in my face when i went back to tell her my daughters glasses my 7 year old daughters were to big!They were falling off her face and she told me there was nothing they could do about it!

And this is after she made me pay out of pocket because first she said they did take my insurance then said they didnt when my daughter really wanted i payed out pocket!!then when my ex husband went back she said they did take the insurance!! Oh and no-one ever fitted my daughter for the glasses either..so now i go back because they and too big and every one at the vision cnter is so rude..including the doctor!! So i left the glasses and told them to xld them i dont want glasses that are falling off my daughters face!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never go back to WAL-MART AGAIN !

WAL-MART DOES SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States #43325

Of course the manager laughed in your face you are ***. You probably talk the same way you spell. People generally laugh at *** people.

:grin

wow.....this site is the deal :grin

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #41877

I am laughing reading this poorly written letter, with the many grammar and spelling mistakes. It must hurt for people to laugh at you. Here have a cookie.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #41831

Who wrote this letter you or your daughter, because it looks like a seven year old wrote this. I would suggest you take a few classes in English, then rewrite the letter so people can understand. I have a five year old sister and she can write better than this.