The people employed at walmart in port saint lucie west,florida are rude and act like they don't care about you or what you buy. They are in such a hurry that i had a cashier spin my merchandise around so i just grabed it and spun it back.

She made some remark behind my back and i let it go. She was a smart *** little ***. Everyday i go to walmarts less and less and i'm getting better deals and mechandise. I can't wait for walmart to go.

Better shopping days ahead. Publix Target Cya

Comments

UMMM you are shopping at WALMART .... its not like you looking to spend a lot of money, and the people working there are working for their pay check and to put food on the table so wtf should they care what you are buying when they have to put up with *** holes like you all day?? Use some logic before you begin to ramble on about nothing.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #155435

You obviously work for them too fggds,

I don't shop at Wal mart anymore because of

Store #4425

7818 Colonial West Drive

Orlando, FL 32818 and Yolanda in Automotive !

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #155434

Okay I am going to go by your childish logic. NO I don't work for them, and if you knew how to read David you would realise I make fun people who make complaints against Target, Kmart, mcdonalds ect.

My guess is you were caught shoplifting at wal-mart David, or you were fired from that store, for either shoplifting or harassing Yolanda.

That is why you keep posting the same trash, Yolanda got you in trouble. You and that crybaby you call your wife.

sounds like you're the rude one,not the employees!!just saying. :)

Irish must work for them !

I don't shop at Wal mart anymore because of

Store #4425

7818 Colonial West Drive

Orlando, FL 32818 and Yolanda in Automotive !

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #151666

Sounds to me like you are the rude one and should not be shopping without an adult. Why do nine year olds shop without supervision I won't understand.

You spun the merchandise back.

She should have called your parents to contain you. THey were somewhere in the store right, surely the did not let a little girl such as yourself shop alone.

to Irish Overland Park, Kansas, United States #538752

That's right U are The little *** that I woulda spun around if I was behind you get life u pathetic BS talkin LOSER U CAN'T AFFORD SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE SO LIVE WITH IT GOD HELP PEOPLE LIKE U...