You come to work for one reason only, for the customer. We are your bread and butter. We keep you in business and we pay your paycheck. We are your only real boss. This goes for the management as well. Your founder Sam Walton said " there is only one boss, the customer, and they can fire everyone from the chairman on down by taking their business elsewhere." Somewhere along the line these things have been forgotten. We'll let me remind you of some things:
1. Customers come FIRST above everything. Your projects, your breaks, your meetings, EVERYTHING!
2. You should know your inventory. We ask you where something is then you should be able to tell us where it is. Take us to it.
2. When we ask you a question then you answer it and truthfully.
3. You make sure you have what we need. Check in the back room, check other stores, you have it somewhere most likely. If you have exhausted all options then make sure it becomes something fixable in the foreseeable future.
4. We may make mistakes, but it is still your fault no matter what. Don't EVER blame us for anything. If we have an accident and make a mess then it is your job to clean it.
5. Our children are also your responsibility to make sure that nothing happens to them while in your store. There are lots of pedos out there and things in your store that they can get into and hurt themselves.
6. You accept our returns and with a smile on your face. It is part of your job. Deal with it.
7. I don't give a *** about your personal problems. Leave them at home.
8. Safety. It is your responsibility to also keep us safe.
This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Walmartguy is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.
Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Walmart to other companies on our site.