You come to work for one reason only, for the customer. We are your bread and butter. We keep you in business and we pay your paycheck. We are your only real boss. This goes for the management as well. Your founder Sam Walton said " there is only one boss, the customer, and they can fire everyone from the chairman on down by taking their business elsewhere." Somewhere along the line these things have been forgotten. We'll let me remind you of some things:

1. Customers come FIRST above everything. Your projects, your breaks, your meetings, EVERYTHING!

2. You should know your inventory. We ask you where something is then you should be able to tell us where it is. Take us to it.

2. When we ask you a question then you answer it and truthfully.

3. You make sure you have what we need. Check in the back room, check other stores, you have it somewhere most likely. If you have exhausted all options then make sure it becomes something fixable in the foreseeable future.

4. We may make mistakes, but it is still your fault no matter what. Don't EVER blame us for anything. If we have an accident and make a mess then it is your job to clean it.

5. Our children are also your responsibility to make sure that nothing happens to them while in your store. There are lots of pedos out there and things in your store that they can get into and hurt themselves.

6. You accept our returns and with a smile on your face. It is part of your job. Deal with it.

7. I don't give a *** about your personal problems. Leave them at home.

8. Safety. It is your responsibility to also keep us safe.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

Roundup, Montana, United States #1214295

Whoever you are, I will bet your ego is so outsized, life in general is a chore, as the expectations you crave can never be satisfied, not ever. Ever. Such a sad post to share.

Everett, Washington, United States #1210851

So, op...

What do you do for a living? Do you just bend over for your *** customers too?

There is a point where the customer is in the wrong. Your *** entititled attitude can shop at a different *** store.

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1208820

Your a. Selfish rude person.Theres lots of new employees all the time.how would you expect them to know it all?if they dont know they will get help.wonder if you know your job that well? sure would love yo see you work Walmart.and be put on the spot.

to Anonymous Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1208990

I dont think the op is old enough to work with the tantrum they are throwing.

#1208051

Ya know when I was working for Walmart as a cashier I was told by one of the CSMs one day while getting a talking to that no matter what the customer does to mess up it is still your fault. One of the stupidest things I ever heard.

So I guess using that logic if the customer decided to take out a gun and shoot me that would still be my fault. Of course Walmart will still side with the customer no matter what. All Walmart cares about is profit over people no matter what. I remember being denied breaks and being kept well over my shift many times when working at Wally World.

Will never work for that company ever again.

Considering that Wally World is now bleeding jobs left and right, I hope this means that karma has finally visited them. Sam Walton wouldn't even recognize the company he founded.

MrsLea
to Anonymous #1209574

Same here.

#1207035

The customer is always right even when they are wrong.

Springdale, Arkansas, United States #1206901

The customer is ALWAYS right even when they are wrong.

to Anonymous Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1207429

Technically, they're not.

to realm188 Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1208393

You are probably quoting someone who throws a temper tantrum when things do not go their way.

to unfairhiringprastices Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1213834

Um, ok. Thanks?

Newport, Arkansas, United States #1206803

Everything written here is correct. Those are the rules set down by corporate.

You don't like them then you are free to quit. Nobody is making you a slave.

snugglegirl05
to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #1207131

Really?????

to Anonymous Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1207428

And nobody is making you shop there.

to Anonymous Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1210824

Well I do not believe your statement is completely true. Most people cannot afford to just quit a job, even a degrading poorly paid job.

Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1206713

1. You come first, but NOT before everything.

They are required to take breaks. If you are an employer, you must be compliant. Not self entilted. Get over yourself.

2. Yes, they should know THEIR inventory. If they work in Health and Beauty, that is their inventory. If they do not work in Health and Beauty then it is not their inventory.

If they do not know, do not get mad when they ask someone else. You are not a child. Get over yourself.

They only get whatever the supplier sends them. If they do not receive it, they cannot put it out. Simple. Get over yourself.

4. SMH... That's another thing that is wrong with this country. How the *** did YOU get so *** that YOU do something bad and you blame other people for it?

I'm not saying that they shouldn't clean it up. I'm saying that you should take responsibility whenever you do something wrong. You made this choice. Not them.

Get over yourself.

5. Yes, they should. But you are responsible for your own children.

If I am responsible for your child that YOU chose to have, then you are going to be paying me for that. Get over yourself.

6. YOU be nice while they accept them.

Be nice regardless. So there was a problem. Deal with it. Get over yourself.

7. They shouldn't have to give a *** about yours then. Leave them at home. Get over yourself.

8. It's also your responsibility. They are not paid to protect you with their life and self entitled *** like you certainly don't deserve that kind of care.

Grow up. Get over yourself!

Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1205458

Well while I am not a big fan of the store myself. Parents are responsible for their own children's safety and their safety.

There are thousands of items in the store and one cannot know each department, why they hired retards who cannot even tie their own shoes(like the one in the toy department in the store closest to me). The employees must have breaks by law after working a certain amount of time.

Most items are not hard to find if you have simple second grade reading skills which you obviously do not have. If a grown up makes a mistake they must accept responsibility, and follow return policy and you won't have an issue.

#1205434

Unless you can prove you personally have a supervising job with Wal-Mart and get paid by Wal-Mart, it's highly disrespectful to tell them how to do their job. Respect is a two way street, no exceptions! With that said, why should they give you any respect, now?

Douglasville, Georgia, United States #1204980

I really hope this review is a joke, because if not, the author is a self entitled ***.

#1204388

now here's something for you, the customer. Don't come into our store and trash it, especially the restrooms.

Leave your screaming little brats somewhere else. don't race around our parking lot trying to kill someone. don't throw our merchandise around the store. don't threaten us and call us names.

don't spit on us. don't run us over with the carts. don't park in handicap if you're not. don't use electric carts if you don't need to.

don't steal our crapp. don't run around the store playing hide and seek. don't clog up the damm toilets and then *** on them. don't *** on the floors.

don't run over the guy trying to mop the floors. don't play football with milk cartons. don't fake a slip n fall and try to sue us. I could go on but you get the picture.

do all that and we'll see about your request. or go to target, ahole.