We ordered 3 tablets along with the corresponding 2 year breakage warranties on each. Upon receiving them, the one that was purchased for my 12 year old had someone else's Google account already on it and apps loaded. After looking at it further, there was browsing history full of *** from 3 months earlier!

After calling the customer service number to set up the replacement, it was determined that this particular color was out of stock and could not be replaced with another color without refunding the original product and then placing a new order. I was instructed as to how to initiate the cancellation of this order, as well as the refund process. All went smoothly until I received the email stating that the refund was being processed.....for one of the OTHER tablets, which was never even discussed or listed on the original "return agreement" that they had sent me.

At this point, I pulled up the status of my original order, which was now showing that 2 warranty plans had been returned, one tablet had been returned and the one that was suppose to be handled was pending return?!

When I called AGAIN, I was hung up on by a Supervisor! On my 3rd call I finally reached someone who #1 spoke ENGLISH and #2 actually made an attempt to decipher what had happened. The ultimate result, however, is that she couldn't change/cancel the mistakes that had been made, and I am now waiting up to 5 days for the refund of EVERYTHING, still have to ship the ONE back to them, and then have to REORDER the replacement tablet with the warranty plan, as WELL AS the warranty plan for the one that they cancelled/returned for no reason!.....Oh yes, and they couldn't cancel the "return" for the one that I'm keeping either and whatever was done when it was added to the return is keeping them from being able to reverse the refund and I will now be receiving a MANUAL bill for that one!

This entire organization is a JOKE! I stopped shopping in their brick and mortar stores MANY years ago due to the widespread incompetency, but I have been told that Walmart.com is a separate entity so I had hopes for a better quality of service, and yet have been COMPLETELY convinced that it may actually be worse!

Steer clear Walmart in general. Most of the time you can find the same, or at least comparable quality of products at similar pricing at MANY other retailers. If you are in a rural community and do not have other options, then I will pray for you!

Review about: Walmart Replacement.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I like how people complain about other people's English when their grammar is not that great. I am sure your 12 year old can type a better letter.

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #922705