2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

This happened on 7-17-17. I had to make two 30 mile trips to our Walmart in Greenwood,SC in order to get my son's right name in the right sequence for Walmart, store #851 to release the money we were transferring to him.

We had written his name first name first, then last name. The store would not release the money to him because on his driver's licence his name was written last name first, than first name. They would not give him his money. We had to drive all the way back to Walmart just to change the name around.

That all that happened but this website will not let me send my complaint until I have written one hundred words. So is this enough now?

S. Riggles

Review about: Walmart Money Transfer.

Preferred solution: Require less identification from long time residents. .

I liked: Our, Our walmart in sc.

Comments

Dumb ho

So you want special lax procedures just for you? Ridiculous. Do the whole process properly and according to their rules and you won't have these "issues." Dealing with entitled clueless people like you is the worst.

Employees transferring money have to make absolutely sure that it is going to the correct person. You and your jobless loser son would be singing a different tune if you ever lost the money or became victims of fraud.

You and your broke son sound special

Freki
Hampton, Virginia, United States #1354453

So... you want money to potentially be given to the wrong person?

GREAT IDEA! And that isn't Walmart, dear, that is MoneyGram... Different company all on their own.

You sent the money but were too lazy to read the papers you were given to verify it. Or maybe you just couldn't fill out the form correctly.

to Freki Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #1355684

Small brain stalking everyone on here again, so you can criticize them to make yourself feel better??? Awww, have another bad day at work/life?

Now that you've come here to bully and insult people do you feel like a bigger person?? Never offering any constructive advice.

You must be so lonely and insecure. I shall pray for you.

Freki
to Anonymous 1 Hampton, Virginia, United States #1356222

I offer advice to people who actually have a brain. If they want to complain over something as idiotic as this, there is no advice to give!

So you would prefer that they be more relaxed on the rules about money transfers? Good grief!

Be thankful that they are careful and make sure the money is going where it needs to go. There is a LOT of fraud out there.

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1351721

That doesn't sound like a Walmart problem. That sounds like a you and Moneygram problem.