Ease of Use
Layout of Store

This is by far the most horrible customer service experience I have ever dealt with. They are beyond full of *** We lost our card one of our cards three weeks ago due to a robbery we called to report it and get new ones and still nothing !!!

We called today to see what’s going on and they haven’t even shipped it out and have no record of the calls or anything. Mind you this is the third time that we call three weeks in. I have been having all of my shopping needs on hold with my newborn babies stuff that I want to order all on hold and he’s people are taking their job as a joke. The 3% cashback online as well called my attention but we haven’t going to use the card at one time because of their lack of customer service and care.

Their credit card services need new management ASAP. Do they not see all the complaints and problems that they are having.? Like this they are going to go bankrupt in no time they better take care of their online customers because that’s where the Futures at. So far they are the *** of the *** .

DO BETTER! -sign a pissed off customer

Comments

Why are you complaining about Walmart? Walmart has nothing to do with your credit account other than it can be used at Walmart. If you are going to complain about your credit card complain about the credit company that issued it.

to Anonymous #1458602

Hmmm true.. to a certain extent .

The card is from Walmart by synchrony bank. Disappointment that I actually love Walmart and I was soooo excited about having their card and it ends up being sooooo bad.

Im actually so sad about this! I thought I found good way to shop effortlessly online with food rewards and everything man