1.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought a video game for PC for my daughter birthday from Walmart and tried to return it to Zebulon Rd branch in Macon GA , the game was incompatible version and it was 9 years old , this means it is obsolete, upon taking it back to the customer no service to exchange it for another game the ladies behind the counter refused to exchange it instead they offered to give me back a new box of the same game and the same software , I was amazed how smart they were !! How another one of the same game will work if the first one did not , so instead of understanding the nature of the game they started to laugh at me Infront my daughter and the rest of the customers they were behind me, I was so upset and angry that I throw the games and left the store shocked and mad , I sent a message to the home office of Walmart demanding apologies from the 2 ladies who treated me with no respect and I told Walmart I'm not looking to get refund for the games but I demand apology , up till now the only respond from the asst manager Nicole was to stop by and we will give you a gift certificate!!!!!! My respond was I need their apology that's it , I m not seeking money or gift certificate since I will not shop at your store anymore,hopefully people get aware of the kind of customer no respect no service they will face every once a while from uneducated no manners employees they might find at Walmart.

My name is Sayed

The incident happened on 2/24/18

Review about: Video Game.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

It is a common policy for stores not to accept the return of an opened game. They will replace it with the same title if defective.

The reason for this is that people will buy a game, play it and then return it wanting a refund or exchange for a different game. Stores are not a rental shop. You are the one who owes Walmart an apology. They were following their policy and you thought they had to bend it for you.

They will be better off without you. Where do you think you are going to shop that will accept the return of opened games?

h.kitchener

Unsure why you are complaining about your treatment at Walmart. It sounds like typical Walmart customer service to me. Best to shop elsewhere unless you are a glutton for punishment.

to h.kitchener #1451407

If you read my whole complain you'll notice that I said I will not shop anymore there that's why I refused their gift certificate they offered me