I am really upset in the customer service skill in the West haven store. I was in there shopping and i was looking for a Mgr.

I had been asking everyone i seen to call a Mgr for me. the kept walking Ast. Mgr. Joe.

they asked for his location and he said rite here. The lady asked again and he said hold on let me put my GPS on and started laughing. I didnt think this was a game and i was very disturbed. This man Joe is soposto be a MGR and he was sitting there acting like a kid.

That will be the last time i shop there again.

Comments

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #445372

Sounds to me like the OP is underqualified. Even for an ***'s job.

The news just keeps getting worse and worse. I don't know WHAT to do?

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #442175

If that is the case Won't shop there again. The OP can apply for management because she appears to be the trashy type from clown college. Though I have a feeling your are the OP using various names.

#441958

This is a trashy Walmart all the managers look like they came from clown collage!

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #437355

Either that or this is a post by a bunch of teenagers wanting to turn this site into a soap opera.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #437353

This is just BS to make Joe look bad from a disgruntled employee.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #437352

I doubt that Joe even viewed this site. Also what are you doing off of work and reading Joe's comments.

Why don't you get back to work?

Has it occurred to you that if your boyfriend Joe is posting he is at home. Also is the person who posted this review in the fourth grade or something?

LOL! Joe can look bad all on his own.

He doesn't need any help! Funny him trying to cover his butt. Notice he didn't mention the affairs at work.

Feel bad for his wives. Although they were *** enough to marry his gross self.

HA HA HA we were all sitting here laughing at you Joe as you wrote those comments!!! Get back to work!! You have no idea we saw you buy your percocets again!!

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #437121

Besides if anyone works for Joe, he acts like a child and he looks like he is a ***.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #437120

Actually I am the one writing this review. I admit I posted it to make Joe look bad.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #437118

"soposto "

It is spelled supposed to. You are supposed to be an adult and you have the spelling skills of a first grader.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #437116

This person did get fired and Joe is not really buying drugs from associates. It is all a lie.

Hey Irish loser Joe Never fired me and I just got another big promotion! Forgot about this post and stumbled upon it.

Just thought I'd let you know. Joe, he's still having affairs and buying drugs from associates!

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #137636

Well you most likely graduated high school. You are supposed to know how to spell and use better grammar so?

Wal-Mart Associate

If you did you job he would not be such an ***. I hope he sees this letter and fires you. This way you don't have to worry about him.

I know joe he's an *** and he treats his associates like they are not human.His customers skills are horrible.So yes you should make a complaint. He is not a nice person and dosn't care if you shop there.

Winters, Texas, United States #10127

You're complaining about a manager having a sense of humor is just ridiculous!!! The management team has to find a way to keep themselves happy somehow because they have to deal with complaints from people like you all day!!!

What was your complaint anyways?? Nobody would help you?? You couldn't find someone??? Someone was rude???

You guys come up with so many thing to complain about that they can't keep up!!!

And I really doubt that you aren't going to be shopping there again so many people say that but you know you will be there next week!!!! It's wal-mart everyone shops there they are one company that you can always rely on to have lowest prices and whether you believe it or not they have excellent customer service otherwise they wouldn't still be in business