Yes Ive tried contacting them, there response was to take which ever credit card I used to purchase the 134a AC coolant, and let them know the exact time and day I bought there product to get another receipt, well one, I paid cash and two I don't remember the time and day. Walmart doesn't require a receipt on most returns from what Ive seen.

But for me they have to have it. If it's that important, then why not post it, that no more returns or getting your deposit back with out a receipt, Not pick and chose who needs one and who don't, It's because I'm white isn't it, racist bastards.

Comments

How are they to know you paid them a deposit without a receipt? For all they know you found a couple of empty cans in a alley and want them to refund a deposit charge. If you did in fact purchase them, go home and get your receipts showing you paid the deposit.