9598 Rowlett Rd, Houston, TX 77075
2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

June 2nd around 7:00 pm I buy a 32" Element TV for $99 thinking that I have grabbed a great deal!! My boyfriend has built me a wall unit to fit a 40" and gives me the money to buy a TV to complete my birthday present.

I somehow talked myself into this 32" Element VS the 40" I should have grabbed.

In a hurry to get home with my 4 yr old and 11 yr old. My boyfriend and I discuss the purchase, he convinced me to just run back and exchange it for the 40" real quick before they close.

We jump in car to Rowlett store where they deny my attempt to get in line stating they are closed. This is at 8:30pm, and I think maybe, so run to another Walmart near by just in Nick of time at 8:50pm! The customer service rep begins exchange and unboxes the TV for the 1st time since it ever was in my possession, it was still packed and sealed, THE TV IN THE BOX IS A 2009 DUSTY OLD USED TV!!!!!

We look at each other in amazement and I am told that the transaction cannot be completed due to this finding!! She sympathized with me as she could tell I was very shocked and discruntled. What the *** do I do to get this fixed??? The clerk gave me her name to vouch that the package was sealed and untouched till she opened it at counter as well as her manager.

I need to be assured that when I take back to orig store in morning that my item will be refunded or exchanged.

I've called Corp number, what next??? Please help!!

Comments

Please update and tell us what happened. Were you able to get your money back?

They committed fraud by selling you that c.r.a.p. television. You should be given back your money.