I too fell into this trap of ordering from Walmart online only to find out and item I purchased was coming from Tasharina corp. when under all pretexts and logical assumption being on Walmart website the is who I was ordering from.

They do not care what kind of trash gets sold just so that they make some money off of it. Now I am stuck with an item that is not as advertised and it would cost me $8.50 to return. Shame on you Walmart. Since I believe this has to be 100+ words I can say it again.

Shame, shame on you Walmart. Do you not make enough without these tricks?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart website from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $26 and wants Walmart to issue a full refund.

Comments

I mean if you are online already what was stopping you from opening another tab and doing a search for brand name/model number/company name? Would give you all the info you need. And if it doesn't you probably shouldn't buy it.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1252174

Stop buying from Walmart and go to Amazon.com where you can actually find out where the product is coming from, etc. Walmart is unreliable.