I am calling a Walmart outside of my area to see if they have a specific department and although they have all of the departments online, not all of the stores have the same exact departments, except for the usual ones like electronics and clothing. I don't want to drive all the way out to this Walmart to find that they don't even have the department I need.

That's a waste of time, money, energy, and gas. It's also frustrating when looking for something specific and then finding they don't even carry that item in store. Also if they aren't going to answer the phone, they could at least have hold music. I understand that there are other customers in the store, you have to restock, and have to clean up but, newsflash, most major stores have that.

Walmart is one of the biggest retailers in the US and they can't answer the phone ... and then they hang up. I've call 3 times and the last time they hung up, just now, as I was typing this.

You call and wait on the line for up to 10 minutes and they can't even answer the phone before hanging up. That's what I call great customer service.

Preferred solution: If the store is open, customer service should be open. .

Comments