I ordered Duke's Nut Cracker thru Walmart.com and I returned item when it arrived. The package wasn't opened and sent it back for refusal to accept the item.

I waited for 2 weeks and didn't see credit issued on my paypal.com account so I sent them two emails, 12/31 & amp; 1/7 but still havn't heard from them.

This is a worst business I ever dealt with thru Walmart.com. I have sent an email to Walmart to see when they will issue the credit to my account since I'm not getting response from their vendor, Bic Warehouse.com,

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments