117 views
Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
Resolved
2.2
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Apr 01, 2020

replaced with new one

Original review posted by user Mar 02, 2020

I purchased a FARBERWARE AIR FRYER back in 2018 and now it's broken.

I contacted FARBERWARE about this and they told me to contact walmart.

Well without the order # they can't help me .

For some reason they can't find it as being bought .

They won't replace it because they think I'm trying to scam them out of a new one.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!

I paid $39.00 for this if I wanted to scam them I would go for much bigger price item.

This company is a joke they sell things they won't stand behind.

WALMART .COM IS A RIP OFF AND DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOKS!

THERE PEOPLE ARE NOT HELPFUL AND HAVE LOUSY PHONES THAT CUT ME OFF 5 TIMES AND TRIED SAYING IT WAS MY PHONE.

I WILL NEVER EVER BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE AGAIN.

BEWARE THEY WANT YOU TO GIVE THEM BLOOD TO PROVE YOURSELF WHEN CLEARY THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES SELLING THESE PRODUCTS.

***

Product or Service Mentioned: Farberware Air Fryer.

Preferred solution: REPLACE MY AIR FRYER .

Walmart Pros: Store people are nice and helpful pickup people also are great.

Comments

I don't believe this. Walmart does not warranty these products.

They allow a return for a short period of time but if the product is defective and it's within the product manufacturers warranty period they should replace it, not Walmart.

If you purchased an extended warranty (unlikely for such and inexpensive item) the warranty company would deal with it if you were withing their period. In any case, it;s obvious that you need a receipt to prove when and if you bought it.

How long was the warranty on the fryer? Most appliances of this type only have a one year warranty.

If that is the case you are beyond your warranty period and no one owes you anything. If you purchased and extended service plan you would need to contact the provider of that plan.

@PissedConsumer1834218

I called farberware and i was told that this has a two year warranty and that walmart should replace this as it is a defect in work manship.

@SCOTT L

From what you said in your complaint it sounds like you didn't have a receipt to show when it was purchased. Find the receipt to prove it was purchased within the warranty period. Without a proof of purchase you shouldn't expect a replacement.

@PissedConsumer1834400

I CALLED FARBERWARE AND THEY TOLD ME THAT IT HAS A TWO YEAR WARRANTY TO REPLACE THIS AS IT IS A DEFECT .

Walmart Reviews