We carefully researched a TV for my mom, and synchronized plans, because my brother and I live in different parts of the country. First thing this morning, we called Walmart and they told us the TV we wanted was in good supply at the store.

(It wasn't available to order online, due to website issues.) I was there in less than 10 minutes, only to have the electronics department tell me they don't even stock that TV, and they received no calls asking about it. Hello, Best Buy!

Best Buy had a better TV online for a similar price and free shipping. Goodbye, Walmart!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "lying on the phone to get us to the store." of tv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Walmart needs to "i'll take a check for $50, which is what is cost my brother and me to go to best buy instead" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments