Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

I have been having Walmart groceries delivered for almost a year since the pandemic started and ALWAYS my delivery comes up short even though the particular item was promised and charged for, Today my order was short four (4) salad bowls and a dozen eggs. While I did get a refund for same, in order to get those items I would then have to reorder them and spend an additional $21.

Had they packed my items or worse yet the driver absconded with them, I wouldn't have to spend extra $$. This has been ongoing for close to a year. Not the first time they told me to reorder and that they will not deliver unless I spend $35 even if THEY made a mistake.

I tried to get an answer as to how it was possible to either forget to pack two or three grocery bags or how it was possible for my driver to not deliver same. This is not the first complaint for the exact same issue.

User's recommendation: Try Tom Thumb instead. Walmart errors not worth the lesser prices.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Walmart Pros: Semi convenient.

Walmart Cons: Lots.

Location: 15220 Montfort Road, Dallas, TX 75248

Comments

#1985779

Perhaps you should just start going to the store and buying your own groceries. That way you can pick another item if they are out of something you want. You will also only pay for the items in your cart.

Walmart Reviews