Verified Reviewer

1.7

I purchased school supplies on 8/10/21 from Walmart.com for pick at Tobias way in Worcester. I called customer service (8/15) as I was unable to reach anyone in the pick up department at the location requesting that my items be held.

The following day I drive across town to pick up my items as I said I would. After waiting 30 minutes was told they couldn't find my order and believe it was resold. When I asked why I wasn't contacted prior and/or at the very least why they hadn't canceled the order refunding the $129, I was told that he didn't have an answer.

I called customer service who transferred me to the food pick-up service dept who then referred me to the store mgr who has yet to respond at all!! Second year in a ROW I've experienced this!!!

answe.a$129.00the order hadn't can

User's recommendation: Shop Target pick......I've never experienced an issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Walmart Pros: Good prices.

Walmart Cons: No one ever knows where anything is, Customer care, No response, Workers have no concerns about customer satisfaction.

Comments