I bought a MP3 player for my son (christmas present). I spent $50.00 on it. Its not even a month old. The player just froze up, and would do nothing.

I took it to walmart and they said that their "policy would not refund it because it was past 15 days.

Their policy sucks,for the other items its 90 days. It should be the same for everything. The people were not helpful, and rude.

Iknow my money that I pend at Walmart does not mean much to them, but I work hard for it and they will not get another dime.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

I hate to say it but, I used to work at Wal-Mart and their policy is 15 days on electronics (with a receipt).However, they are supposed to call the manufacturer while you are at the store and usually they will repair or replace the item if after the manufacture inspects it they determine that the damage was not customer abuse.

I know how this seems but, you cannot even begin to imagine the lengths and things that some customers will go through to try and get a refund or a new item.Also, next time ask for the Store Manager or Co-Manager, they have the ability to over ride the policy decision and most of the time they do for customer satisfaction!

This is Sam from the grave....

I got your your Fifty!!!!

Wheeeewwwww!!!!!!!