As a former member of WalMart middle management I have seen and been caught in the middle of the consumer and upper management for years.It is an absolute shame that Sam Walton's dream has gone to ***!

This company was founded on simple honest values and respect for the individual....NOT ANYMORE! I will not and can not blame the consumer for the horrible experience at WalMart when the people that run the company have NO IDEA what the consumer expects, deserves, or wants! First off where do I begin:

Customer Service? A JOKE!

The customer is never right....home office will screw the averege Joe faster then your ex! They take people for sooo much on a daily basis and when you complain, they direct management to treat you (the consumer) like your trying to cheat us. We are to lie to your face and tell you what you want to hear THEN when we should fix the problem we tell you that we cannot (because its company policy) and make you mad so you never come back. Now I don't claim a Masters Degree in business management, but does this sound like good customer service????

Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought if the consumer doesn't come back then who will shop? why are we even open? Would you like to know why all the associates at WalMart are so rude and or angry or depressed all the time? Because when you give up all your time to a company that pays you just barely more then min wage but expects you to have NO LIFE other then to work what-ever crazy hours they want,(4-midnight then come back and work 7am-4pm) these people are NOT HAPPY and EVERYDAY their jobs are being threatened and then they have us do a little cheer about our store and good give GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

NOT POSSIBLE! Being employed by WalMart is like being in an abusive relationship.....they make you feel lower then human, degrade you in front of customers and then threaten your livelyhood if you have a mind of your own and dare to complain. Please DO NOT ENCOURAGE anyone to work for this horrible place! I PERSONALLY APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE WHO CAME TO MY STORE (Hanford,Ca 93230) AND WERE DISRESPECTED OR ABUSED AS A CONSUMER.

My morals were so offended working with this company that I choose unemployement rather then seeing and being a part of this neglect of general human respect and kindness.

I have a conscious and was tired of telling myself it was only a job.I should not have to treat people that way for a PAYCHECK.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Most Wal Mart customers do not understand that that the cashiers, photo center associates ect.are not allowed to make any kind of decision when something isn't quite right or going wrong.

A member of management has to be called to discuss what is wrong with the customer and then the manager gives approval or does the adjustment themselves.

It would be nice if certain long time associates who know what is allowed and isn't allowed to make a decision because the customer expects them to be able to.When they can't, the customer often becomes abusive and treats the employee that they are imbeciles when in fact they're not.

you think thats bad...i gave almost 4years of my life to walmart, and they fired me for time theft!!!

i adjusted times in the system because i was asked to drop mail off at the post office and because every day until i got fired they called me trying to get me to come in to work or find out when i worked or asked me to do something for them (47min in less than 1 month). when i gave them the documented truth that i did not steal time they jus said we'll call you back after we investigate.... doesnt seem that bad?? when i was fired i agreed that it looked really bad with the ***.

manager and she wrote down that i confessed!!!! wtf! at least the store manager didnt treat melike dirt but i still doubt they will be calling back and if they do i probably wont begoing back unless temporarily till i can find another job. they wont even let me give coupons for medications for customers!!!

like they arent gunna get paid when they are!

grrr...angry yes, but not at what walmart was founded on but what walmart now currently stands for

I agree that employees that are mistreated by management will often take that out on customers. I saw this at the USPS when I worked there. It's hard to be positive and motivated when you are constantly being treated like ***.

specialk1d

I work at a walmart and I do agree they do not respect their employees the way they should, but at my store the customer gets whatever they want. I have had customers verbally and once physically assault me on the job and instead of being asked to leave management gives them money.

GREATEST POST EVER!I USED TO WORK AT WAL-MART AND YOU ARE 100% CORRECT!

THE STORE MANAGER WOULD TALK TO US EMPLOYEES LIKE WE WERE WORTHLESS AND FIRED PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE THEY REFUSED TO KISS HIS A$$! I GOT FIRED FOR BEING SICK AND WHEN I OFFERED A DOCTORS NOTE THE MANAGER TOLD ME NO YOUR FIRED? EVEN THE WOMAN AT UNEMPLOYMENT WAS SHOCKED AT THIS!

DO NOT SHOP THERE PEOPLE!I'VE NEVER BEEN TO A WAL-MART WITH GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE BECAUSE THAT IS ONE OF THEE WORST PLACES TO WORK AT AND IT REALLY IS HARD TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY WHEN YOUR BEING TREATED LIKE ***!

Merrillville, Indiana, United States #238926

I have not nor WILL not shop at Walmart to save money.

The sweatshop workers in third-world countries who make all the products that Walmart sells at their "everyday low prices" also have families to feed. The reason everything is so cheap at Walmart is because it is produced in third-world countries where there are no labor laws - where children work in factories, where there are no safety regulations, or environmental regulations. I need to save money, but I am not willing to do it at the expense of other families who are trying to feed theirs to just stay alive.

Thanks for seeing what's right! :) :)

cantbelievewhatidid4money
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, United States #238769

:) About time someone told the public the TRUTH!