First my husband ordered games on the Walmart website but that got cancelled because of verification so he contacted his bank about it and gave it a second try by using a different credit card but that got declined as well for the same reason so I gave it a try a week later and this is what happened: I ordered some Wii U games for my little nephew's birthday which is coming up and at first I got the usual, "Thank you for shopping at Walmart. An email will be sent to you when your order ships." Around two hours later, I received another email stating that my order has been cancelled because they could not verify some of my payment information.

I then checked my bank account statement it says that Walmart has already taken out the money from the order. I don't understand how can they not verify my bank information when they have already taken the money out. I emailed Walmart's customer service and their only reply was for me to contact my banking institution which I did but Walmart kept telling me they cannot verify the information. What is there to verify when they have already taken the money?

I also got the "It will take 5-7 business days to process a refund." This is all bull. Walmart should NOT be able to charge credit cards only to cancel it because their *** system cannot verify informations.

This person wrote the review walmart credit card from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was predatory credit card terms. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments