5.0

I live in Kingman, AZ, there is very little shopping of any kind here and the Walmart is the absolutely worst I have ever HAD to shop in. I have shopped Walmarts from California to New York, and this is the worst I have ever experienced.

Jus t today I tried to check myself out at the self-checkout provided and ALL THE MACHINES were broken or down. Half the time the shelves are empty at the most inopportune times. The produce department is the same with empty bins early in the am when they should be full, who the *** is running this place?? I thought the last manager was bad, but this person is unbelievable!

It doesn't matter what day or time of day you go in, it is just plain bad, bad, bad.

I will never shop this store again and believe me I spend a great deal of money in the store, but no more, I have had it!!! I thought prices are always going down too, this is NOT the case, they are higher EVERY TIME I GO!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. dolladyjls is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments