9055 SW Murray Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97008, USA
3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have been an avid shopper at Walmart for years. Since the new Walmart Savings Catcher app went on line Oct.

29th, 2018, I have acquired no further savings into my account. You see I used this device prior to October 29th, 2018 and acquired a savings. Since Oct 29th, 2018 I have shopped regularly at this store, then applied the receipt to the Savings Catcher app. receiving NO SAVINGS whatsoever!

Furthermore, the app shows my history of purchases made at the store, but shows NO RECENTLY SUBMITTED RECEIPTS to the savings catcher app., even though every time I submit one. I went to Walmart to speak to someone in member services and was told I was using the app correctly. I then called Walmart directly to make contact with someone in their member services department telling them my concerns of not acquiring any savings in the Savings Catcher account. They walked me through on how to use the app, telling me AGAIN that they felt I was using it correctly.

STILL NO CHANGE! Frustrated I'm letting you know I'm ready to take ALL my shopping elsewhere, or make contact with someone on the news to investigate this scam. I do not like being lied to, and this is downright dishonest! It is illegal to take advantage of your loyal patrons as well as making false claims when it comes to savings; witch is what is happening with this app.

Just for the record, again, I successfully used the Walmart Savings Catcher savings prior to October 29, 2018. Since then this site has gone nuts, it doesn't work, and I know I'm not alone. If you have some answer for me, PLEASE HELP.

Sincerely,Lisa D. Snyder

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Savings Catcher Mobile Application.

Reason of review: new Savings Catcher program.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments