STOOD IN LINE AT WAL MART FOR AN I PAD GIFT CARD AND THE SITE CRASHED SO NOW I STILL HAVE TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO ORDER THE I PAD I WAITED IN LINE FOR 2 HRS TO GET THE GIFT CARD GUARANTEE.THE PHONE IS BUZY AND WILL HANG UP ON YOU IF YOU CALL CUSTOMER SRVICE .

WEB SITE CRASHED FOR THE WAL MART GUARANTEE ELECTRONICS IF YOU PAID BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 10-11 PM.

I KEPT TRYING TILL I SEEN THAT SOMEONE ALREADY PLACED A COMPLAINT ON THIS SITE AS WELL .I REALLY HOPE THIS GETS RESOLVED . bf9c86

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Gift Card.

Comments

Montevallo, Alabama, United States #749485

you got a rain check at Walmart...what's to complain about

to Anonymous Nashville, Tennessee, United States #749559

OK, "Anonymous", what is your REGULAR job at Wal Mart? It is obvious that you work there.

You assume that everyone saw all the ads, and had the time to read all the fine print. But I guess you believe that if anyone has the time to stand in line for hours to get a deal on something, they should have had time to do all that reading.Fact is, when you change normal ways of doing business, it throws people off and you have to expect them to be confused.

Personally, I think that your marketing scheme to have people stand in slow moving lines in various departments so that they will be more likely to buy other things is an insult to their intelligence. And, by the way, what you have written sounds more like a "hissy fit" than those upon whom you laid that term.

to Palmar Atlanta, Georgia, United States #749711

U mad bro?

to Palmar #749764

The same person posts over and over again changing location trying to get you more PISSED they get off!! Disturbed creep.

Georgetown, Kentucky, United States #749435

Walmart sold me an iPad they new was not available because they have these 1hour guarantee cards so I can go online and order my the iPad. I paid the the store they should order it!

Now the website is down.

The store says they can't do anything that I have to go to Walmart.com if I want the iPad I have paid for. If you take my money and don't give me a product that is theft.