Sunday, July 5, 2015 around 1:30 pm.

With my 2 sons (6 & 4), I want to Wal-Mart-Germantown, Maryland to purchase hamlets & other sport accessories, while they were trying some items, a black worker came to us and start talking very loud [shouting] at us to put everything back on the rack. I told her "yes mom" I will...but kept running her moth!

"mom we are her to buy few things and leave...we are not in the mood of arguing or fighting with anyone", I said...then, she said "I will meet you outside the store...now". I called 911, three police officers show up, unfortunately, they were more DUM than the "DDDUUUMMM"...making FUN of me and my kids! I told them can you please walk us to my car because I am concerned than woman was series and I don't want anything bad to happened. One police officer said "are you a MAN"?

I said "it's not about being a man, it's about safety because I have to kids with me"...then he turn his face to the other police officers and said "Ok, let me kiss his *** ..let me kiss his *** and walk HIM to his car", I said "how can say such a bad language before children..." then we left. In fact, I talked to the general manager of the store and did nothing...just standing with his small tiny head, really small head, looking at me and my children. I believe, the woman has some hardcore issue, I believe, the three police men have VERY hardcore issue too.

In the feature, I will never go back to any Wal-Mart, I will never ever call the POLICE for anything, and if see a police officer bleeding to death, I will never ever help him/her!

Comments

Yeah and Im sure your brats wern't making a mess and screaming all over the place.

musicman88

I didn't realize you could purchase a hamlet.

Also, you're probably fibbing.

This screams troll! An uneducated troll at that!

Maybe you should go back to school and learn how to spell.