Sunday, July 5, 2015 around 1:30 pm.

With my 2 sons (6 & 4), I want to Wal-Mart-Germantown, Maryland to purchase hamlets & other sport accessories, while they were trying some items, a black worker came to us and start talking very loud [shouting] at us to put everything back on the rack. I told her "yes mom" I will...but kept running her moth!

"mom we are her to buy few things and leave...we are not in the mood of arguing or fighting with anyone", I said...then, she said "I will meet you outside the store...now". I called 911, three police officers show up, unfortunately, they were more DUM than the "DDDUUUMMM"...making FUN of me and my kids! I told them can you please walk us to my car because I am concerned than woman was series and I don't want anything bad to happened. One police officer said "are you a MAN"?

I said "it's not about being a man, it's about safety because I have to kids with me"...then he turn his face to the other police officers and said "Ok, let me kiss his *** ..let me kiss his *** and walk HIM to his car", I said "how can say such a bad language before children..." then we left. In fact, I talked to the general manager of the store and did nothing...just standing with his small tiny head, really small head, looking at me and my children. I believe, the woman has some hardcore issue, I believe, the three police men have VERY hardcore issue too.

In the feature, I will never go back to any Wal-Mart, I will never ever call the POLICE for anything, and if see a police officer bleeding to death, I will never ever help him/her!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $105. This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Yeah and Im sure your brats wern't making a mess and screaming all over the place.

musicman88

I didn't realize you could purchase a hamlet.

Also, you're probably fibbing.

This screams troll! An uneducated troll at that!

Maybe you should go back to school and learn how to spell.