2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

1 damaged tire under road hazard.2 tires covered under 1/2 life wear warranty but tire was unavailable (6 ply) so they order same tires in 10 ply but only ordered 3.

cant install a three 10 ply with one 6 ply. 1 1/2 weeks later. they order 3 new 6 ply amazing they are now available. wait past delivery date no tires call and they say they arrived.

go back to store and they say they didn't arrive. next day they will call. next day no call but I stop in and the guy laughs and said the tires were there yesterday. then he really pissed me off when he said the women that work there don't know what they are doing (I guess it was OK because I'm a fellow man) WRONG.

he was the one that didn't know what he was doing. He was the one that said the tires weren't in the day prior. He is also the one that charged me a road hazard warranty on 4 tires knowing I only bought 3. Then to top it all they lost a center cap for one wheel.

Brought this to their attention to be informed it must have fallen off after the service. I have requested they pull the video to show they forgot to put it on. I wont hold my breath. on the video.

I used to love this walmart.new management has destroyed their customer service stay clear Walmart Cartersville Georgia

Review about: Walmart Car Repair.

Reason of review: poor customer service warranty issue damaged item pricing issue .

Preferred solution: replace what they lost and stand behind their service. already refunded the $10 overcharge .

Comments