Wal mart said I got free tire rotation with my new tire purchase but when I tried to get them rotated they didn't have time to honor their word. I've tried four times and now my tires are so unevenly worn I'm going to have to buy new ones somewhere else.

What a rip off. I tried to find a corporte address to write a complaint to them but was unable.

Does anyone know if there is any kind of group action law suite against this that I can sign up for ? Please e-mail me at ko4cz@att.net

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $272 and wants Walmart to "make an appointment and honor it. no more saying it will be three hours or we can't get to it. and if i don't get the forty five thousand miles from my tires now because you have not rotated them when i tried to get you to then honor the warranty".

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart tire rotation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments