User's recommendation: I am owed a refund of $25.62 I believe from a basket I returned several couple weeks ago. I wondered when I was going to get my refund?

Location: 7000 Marina Blvd, Brisbane, CA 94005

Comments

I feel sorry for you if you are upset over $25. My nieces get more than that for their weekly allowance.

If you were complaining over losing $300 I could understand you complaining.

Be more responsible with your money. Learn how to count so you can use cash instead of cards.

@PissedConsumer1889646

Good for your nieces. Some people aren't as fortunate and losing $25 kinda sucks.

@PissedConsumer1890348

With all due respect, it's not my fault if the original poster is bad at managing their money. A good rule of thumb is to make sure you want an item in the first place.

Just the fact that the individual wants to return the basket, tells me that it was a purchase they really knew they shouldn't be making in the first place. Know your spending limits, and adhere to them in the first place. For instance, I don't make a purchase unless I could actually afford to pay 3 times the amount it costs. My satellite bill is one of my most costly monthly expenses, and it isn't as important as my other bills, but I have the most expensive package that is available.

The reason it is ok to have the most expensive is that I could actually afford to pay 3 times the amount it costs. That way, it is not an issue if the bill goes up over time. I laugh at some of these people who get all the movie channels only to not be able to afford them months later.

What is the point? Get your money management right people, that way you don't have to bellyache over 25 bucks.

@PissedConsumer1890348

It is not my fault that the original poster lost $25. They shouldnt have made the purchase unless they can afford 3 times that amount.

For instance we recently purchased an $8000 generac generator. However we could have afforded $24,000, that is adhering to the rule of three. Never buy something unless you can afford 3 times the cost. That way you dont wind up homeless and destitute from having champagne taste on a beer budget.

Your welcome for the advice. Have a good day.

Walmart Reviews