The nee way they are doing things is so lengthy. It use to be you sent your phone in as soon as product scanned you got a gift card in your email.

Now you have to ground mail your phone and wait a fee days more and then finally they'll mail you a phone via ground mail. At this point you're lucky to get a phone in two weeks. Customer service individuals handling claims speak little english which makes the process even morr frustrating.

It's no longer worth the money. Save the money and buy a new phone when time comes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

I am sorry. This had so many typos.

I was complaining about the new warranty I purchased for my phone. It is such a lengthy process to get a new phone. I wasn't able to communicate with anyone seemed like.

I am still waiting for my replacement phone. I used to purchase this extra for my electronic devises but it's taking so long to get a replacement that for cell phones you're better off saving that money and putting it towards a new phone when and if you are in need.